Chapter 1

You were known as a 'stray'. You had been born with a quirk that allows you to shapeshift into whatever the fuck you want. Sometimes you'd love to be a little black cat with yellow piercing eyes, sometimes a husky with beautiful white eyes. It could be anything, hell you'd scare people by being a dragon at their doorstep, but this quirk also allowed you to find out the deepest darkest secrets.

One of those secrets belonged to the Symbol of Peace, All Might.

"What to do, what to do." You sat on a rock tapping your cheek.

"Might as well walk around."

You shapeshifted into a beautiful cat, your ear was somewhat torn. That happened when you were suddenly kicked out of your home after your father had cut a chunk of your actual ear.

You were actually a beautiful girl in human form, (h/c) hair that ran down all the way to your butt, you had a scar on your right eye, it ran down to your cheek cutting not letting some eyebrow hair to grow back, that eye did function but it held a secret power you were told to never reveal after what your mother told you, you didn't listen and opened that one eye. Your eye didn't have an iris or a pupil, what took their place was a moon, and the color of that eye was a dark shade of red. You were quite busty and had a 'sexy ass' to what males say as they pass you sometimes.

You walked along the sidewalk, your tail swishing behind you. You passed by a man that was extremely skinny, he had bangs on the right and left side of his face, he was short but he really looked anorexic. His eye holes were pitch black but he did have blue eyes. The man looked tired and exhausted, but also pissed off.

Suddenly still looking at the man there was a cry for help across the store, it was a villain. He had robbed a bank and some lady's purse. As you looked you swiftly turned your head back to the man, he was.. BIGGER?!

"Don't worry, cause I'm here!" This man was fucking All Might!

"All Might is here to save the day!" The crowd was cheering as he sped off, leaving the bag he had in his hand right next to you.

'Oooo, food!' You had completely forgotten about the entire situation at hand and took the bag in your mouth running off.

As for All Might, his time was almost up. He took care of the nuisance, went to a rooftop that was the police department, deflated, and went back to where he left his bag.

'I could've sworn I left it here, guess someone took it.' He shrugged it off and walked back in to buy whatever he bought again.

You were digging into the bag, eating everything that had been provided. It's been awhile since you've eaten, it was a lot of work to shoplift, you would sometimes be considered a 'villain'. It never bothered you due to the fact they only know some of your forms, they have no idea what you look like or your name for that matter.

'So that's the "Symbol of Peace" huh.' You laughed at your thoughts and continued to munch on the chips.

Time went by fast, it went from afternoon to dusk. You stretched and laid down on the grass of the mountain. There was a house a couple miles from there but you never saw anyone come over here, you yawned and dozed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually write longer stories than this, but this idea came right as I was watching the second season. I quickly got my ideas together and yeah, this came up. 

I do promise that the next chapter will be at least 2,000 words long! 

If you do enjoy this story, please comment or vote. That gives me a sign that I'm doing well for your fantasies.

Ciao!