Chapter 3

It's been a week since you've started living with Izuku, your life changed in a long time. You would normally like to go out and play around. Ever since your encounter with All Might you've seen him around all the time. He eventually started to grow warm and attached to you giving you the name that you desired by showing him a street sign.

"(y/n) let's go!" Izuku was putting his things inside his backpack.

"I'm coming! Is an extra pair of clothes in there for me?"

"Yes! I'll be late let's go!" He ran to the front door, you jumped into the bag before he slammed the door on you.

"Why do you have to go to school like this (y/n)? You aren't even enrolled into the school but you still come hiding in my bag."

"It's fun hiding." You were in your snake form reading a history book on the holocaust.

"Izuku i'm gonna take a nap."

"Have fun with that."

As Izuku was walking to school but there had been another villain incident.

A big shark man was tearing apart the train station.

"Stand aside!" The heros were already on the case.

Izuku quickly started to write in his notebook on the moves they had been performing, people were pushing him around to get a better look so he moved up front.

"So cool!" He was amazed by their powers, he has seen them already they just never fail to amaze.

"Move out of the way!" Suddenly a woman came running, she was a giant. She quickly jumped on top of the villain.

"Pleased to make your assquaintance." She posed for the flashing cameras and stuck her tongue out playfully.

"So cool! Oh no i'll be late!" Izuku quickly put this things away, but before stuffing his notebook in as usual he looked at (y/n)'s sleeping snake figure. He smiled and put the notebook beside her.

"Izuku! Fuck out of my way! I'll be the only one to be graduating this year!"

You were covering yourself under the books, Bakugou was once again yelling at Izuku and you were not up for it today.

"Deku where's that fucking snake of yours huh?!" Someone yelled from who knows where in the classroom.

"Oh yeah.. That chick where is she? I wanna pound her into the ground." He held his fist up smiling.

"The snake isn't here so leave her alone."

"Really? Not in your bag?"

Bakugou snatched the bag from Izuku before flipping it over dropping you and the notebook with Izuku's research on the ground.

"There you are you little bitch!" Bakugou swiftly grabbed you, you weren't in shock you just gave an ordinary face.

"C'mon where's that girl?! I'll burn you right now!" He held a fist of fire, and you didn't budge just gave a little hiss before biting him.

"(y/n) come here." Izuku put his arm on the ground, but before you can reach it he was kicked to the floor by Bakugou.

"Stay out of my way!" He burnt the notebook with each and every inch of research before throwing it out the window.

You rolled your eyes before shapeshifting into whom you are.

"What now hot head?"

"There you are you bitch! I'm going to kill you today!"

"C'mon Izuku." You were already out the door as Bakugou was yelling nonsense once again.

"Your clothes (y/n)."

"No, i'm gonna go back in your bag but I managed to get your notebook." You handed it to him feeling a bit ashamed for what happened to the notebook.

"Thank's, c'mon let's go home. I'm hungry and I'm gonna watch that video with All Might saving people."

You rolled your eyes before turning into your snake form and going inside Izuku's bag.

Might as well.

"What the?!"

"I can't breathe!"

"Help!"

"Thank you so much! Wait you're All Might!"

"Hahaha Yes I am!"

"I must be off now!"

"Wait!"

Izuku was hanging on for dear life.

"Child get off of me!" He tried pushing him off.

"If I do I'd die!"

He stopped. "Good point."

"I am the great and holy All M-" He deflated.

"Wh-"

"Don't reveal this to anyone!"

"Hold on let me introduce you to someone."

Quick update, I'm sick so don't expect much for awhile.