twenty nine

"Harry, I have all I could ever want in the world and you know that. You are the man I want to be with and the one I deserve", I kissed him with all the love I could find in myself. I hated that he thought so lowly of how much I loved him. No matter how much he gave to me or how much I loved him he would doubt it and worry about me finding someone else. It would always be Harry though. He would forever be the one who gave me confidence in myself and the validation I needed. 

Our kiss started out slow and steady. It felt normal and easy to kiss him like this but before I knew it I was straddling Harry in his office chair. My dress was no longer covering any of my lower half and my panties were pressed directly to his crotch. I could feel the zipper and his growing buldge as I rocked my hips back and forth. He began to kiss down my neck and nibble on my collar bones. Any other time in his office, I would keep my moans to a minnimum but it had been so long since I had felt his lips all over me like this a fire was lit inside me. I was crying out for him and he loved it.

 "You are so dirty for me, ", he whispers in my ear before nibbling on my ear lobe and pulling my dress over my body so that I was left just a bra and underwear.

"Its been so long", I whispered as I began to move my lips to his neck and suck on the skin. My hands began to fumble with is belt while my lips were busy on his neck. He would groan every once in a while and I would buck my hips to meet his. I was needy and I could tell that he was feeling the exact same way. 

I got of his lap to pull his pants down and he was left in his underwear and button up shirt. I got on my knees and sat on my knees in front of the bulge. I could see the outline of his dick and I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to dominant me and give me the release I had been craving but something in me told me to make him work for it. I licked at the outline of his dick and he moaned for me. He put his hands through my hair and on my neck, making me look up at him.

"Don't tease, baby girl", he said, and I started to kiss at his thighs and palm his hard on, he stopped his sentence for this moment but then began again, "Let me treat you, you deserve to feel good more than I do."

I stood back up and went to his lap, I was even more needy now and just the feeling of his dick so close to where I needed him most was driving me insane. He brought his dick to my entrance and just rubbed it over my core, over my clit and over again. I began to whine and he smirked.

"You liked to be teased don't you?"

"Yes daddy", I said and he finally let me take him inside me. My head fell back in pleasure, it wasn't much but if you were as sexually deprived as him and I had been over the past couple of weeks it was hard to control yourself.I began to bounce on his dick and he used on hand to hold on to me, keeping control while the other toyed with my clit. He brought his lips down to the exposed skin on my chest and began to suck. I knew that by the time I left Harry's office I was going to be covered in hickies, and I didn't even care.

My movements began to get sloppy and he sensed that I was close so he began to thrust up at me rather than making me do all the work. His breathe was getting rather heavy and his chest was covered in sweat. I was moaning like crazy as he hit each spot that I needed him to and I no regard for the people he was working with. I wanted everyone that worked for Harry to know how good he made me feel. I wanted everyone to know that he was mine and that was all that mattered in this world. I was always going to have these kind of moments with Harry and that was enough to keep me going for the rest of our lives. 

As we both came to our climax, it was like nothing was wrong in the world. We had let out all of our pent up frustration and nothing could bother us anymore. We were free, we had each other, and we had an undying love that was different from anything else. He held me close to him and let his head rest on my shoulder. We just held each other his arms were wrapped around my torso and mine around his neck. 

He had been so worried lately, under so much stress and putting himself to such a hard standard. This moment he was more relaxed than I had seen him in a long time, his breathing was even and he was silent. I'm sure he had a million thoughts running around in his head but all that mattered right now was the moment him and I had shared.