twenty three

"I love you so much", I told him," and I trust your decision. If you think we should meet up with this guy and pay him off then I trust that it's the right thing to do."

"Thank you", he said and kissed my forehead, down my cheeks, and to my lips. his kiss was delicate but also very needy. Harry had just told me something big about him that I would have never expected. I knew that after something big like that all he wanted was to feel loved. 

"I'm nervous", I blurted out and he looked at me confused. I trusted him and I felt safe with him but in this moment, in this situation I couldn't help but feel a little nervous. With what happened at prom and this it felt like all of our planning was tumbling down. It seemed like no matter how we handled the situation something bad was going to happen to us or we were going to get in trouble. 

"I completely understand, but you have nothing to be nervous or afraid of. I have promised to keep you safe and I know I can keep that promise. It may seem like the world is against but I know that this is all going to blow over in no time", Harry rubbed his hand up and down my back in attempt to calm me down. The physical contact was a nice comfort but it couldn't stop my mind from wandering to the worst possible scenario.

"There are just so many what if's, Harry, how can I not worry about it all", I whispered while looking down at my legs then looking at Harry who was staring right at me.

Our eyes locked and we didn't look away from each other. It was almost as if we weren't allowed to look away and the more time we spent with our eyes locked the more passion and love we felt for each other. The more we stayed just like this, the more tension filled the room. I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

"You think too much", Harry said moving one of his hands to the back of my neck, pulling my face closer to his, and kissing me. The kiss was needy and desperate but some how the way that Harry did it came off so romantic and beautiful. It was sweet coming from him but also showed his need for me.

He laid me down on the bed behind us and positioned himself above me. He smiled before returning to my lips and kissing me with the same passion as before. I still had the thought of whoever was black mailing Harry and I on my mind but this was a nice distraction. As Harry's lips moved down my neck I started to focus on the sensation. Harry took off his shirt and I quickly followed his every move of taking off articles of clothing. I was left in nothing but my bra and underwear and Harry was just staring at me in awe.

"You are so beautiful", he said, kissing down my body in between each word. His lips were soft and slow against each section of my skin. He took his sweet time getting down to my underwear as he lightly sucked on each section of my skin, leaving a small mark but nothing that would stay as a reminder for more than a day. 

He kissed down my thighs and slowly pushed them apart. I begin to get nervous but in the most happy and excited way possible. Harry was right where I wanted him and I couldn't wait until the pleasure was running through my body and all the worry I was feeling was gone. He grabbed the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled them down. 

He reached his finger to my clit and soon as his hands began moving, the email notification on my phone rang. The two of us locked eyes and then looked back toward the direction of my phone. I wanted to finish what Harry and I were doing but the nerves of being blackmailed were eating me alive once again. Sitting here wondering what the email might say was eating the both of us alive. I put my underwear back on and slowly walked over to my phone.

"Do you want me to read it out loud?", I asked Harry and he nodded. I pulled the email up, took a deep breathe and began to read the words.

"This is the final step, the end all to end all. I am glad that you and you're little boy have agreed to this plan. It's the best thing for all of us. I have the address I want you to go to tonight at midnight at the bottom of this email and I hope you bring 25,000 dollars along with you. Money is the key to my happiness, like I said before. Can't wait to see your darling face tonight, Lana. This should be a good one."

"I fucking hate this guy so much", Harry says, he starts running his hands aggressively through his hair and pacing the room, " First, he puts us in this situation and is blackmailing us. I can get over that but he says the creepiest things towards you, that's my problem and its disgusting. They must know it makes me mad."

I set my phone down on the bed and walked over to Harry. I pulled him into a hug and we sat in the silence for a while. I thought about if there was something I could say to make this better but there was nothing I could do or say. Harry had the divesed the plan to just give this person what they wanted  and that is what we were going to go with, no matter what I said there was nothing that could change that. Harry to my head in his hands again and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Lana", Harry said," and I know you are worried out of your pretty little mind right now but there is nothing to worry about. I got you and that is all that matters."

"I love you, Harry."

You and Me// Lifehouse

I said this about Prom this time last year but since I have more written now I'm more seriously considering it. Do you think I should enter the wattys?