five

"So the boys are waiting there for you."

"What? What boys?", I asked and worried. I looked at myself in the tiny mirror in the car and made sure my appearance was fine. I was very insecure about meeting new people and not looking my best. I had just finished a day of school and I knew I wasn't looking my best.

"You look fine", Harry placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it up and down to calm me down.

"I just want to make a good impression."

"I know but you shouldn't have to worry. They wont care what you look like", he explained," And if they did I would beat the shit out of them."

"So sweet", I said sarcastically and both of us giggled.

"Besides they won't be thinking of you like that. They know exactly whats mine and whats going on", he explained and I smiled back at him. The music on the radio filled my thoughts and distracted me from meeting new people.

I wasn't good at making new friends or meeting new people. I tried so hard to come off as friendly and nice but it just came off as awkward. I wanted people to love me and I wanted them to be my friend but my efforts came off as too much.

"Hey", Harry said and I looked over and he put my head in his hands," I know you are worried about all this and I know you are scared about meeting them but you have nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be fine and work out for the best."

"I love you", I whispered and he laid small kisses all over my face.

"Love you too", he said and go out of the car and ran over to open my door. He was a very polite man. I never thought a polite man was a quality I dreamed of in my dream man but when it came to him it made me weak at the knees. He was so kind to me.

He opened the door and there was two boys on the couch playing x-box games, the third was on his phone . Harry hated all videos games but he bought the x-box for me because I wanted something to do when i was bored and wanted to watch Netflix. It doesn't make sense that Harry would be friends with a bunch of gamers.

"Boys",Harry said and all their heads snapped over," This is my Lana."

"Hi", an eager voice said springing up," I'm liam from the police department."

"Nice to meet you", I said keeping close to Harry but still shaking the mans hand.

"I can tell you are nervous right now but its all gonna be fine. Harry is a smart man and we all want to keep you safe."

"I'm Louis", a boy interrupted Liam. He took my hand, lifted it to his mouth, and kissed my hand. I smiled at his attempt to be sweet. Harry rolled his eyes at Louis.

"Nice to meet you", I repeated just like I did with Liam. He walked away and joined Liam so they continue the game they were in the middle of.

"Lana", the final man, Zayn I assumed said,"Lovely to see you."

"You too", i said and he gave me a firm handshake.

"I'm thrilled to working with you and Harry. This is a solid, full proof plan you have nothing to worry about", Zayn said. He talked with poise and matter. He was really classy and respectable which I expected from someone like him.

"See? wasnt so bad", harry said as we both walked into his kitchen.

"I know."

"So we are pretty much going over the plan and then probably going out to some fancy restaurant. We all have to be on the same page for this to work", Harry explained while I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"But I don't want to do this."

He ignored me and walked out to the boys. I followed him out and sat down on a couch far away from the other boys. I wanted no part in this plan and he knew that but he wouldn't change his mind, this was happening. The boys paused the game as soon as Harry stood in front of the TV.

"Okay so we all need to talk through this plan so we all are working together well. This is a team effort", Harry explained.

"So Zayn, you will be in charge of cameras and keeping everyone calm afterwards. No one can even know we were there except eye witnesses. Got it?"

"Keeping everyone calm?"

"Well I don't care but as a school official they will probably want you to stick around", Harry explained and Zayn nodded. I would have never thought of this.

"Liam, you're a cop so school officials might make you try and stay and you might have to I'm sorry but all you have to do is help us get out", harry explained.

"But I'm going to need a reason to help you guys out that might be shady", he added.

"Lana is going to fake an injury and I am going to drive her to the hospital"

"What? How do I do that?", I interrupted. I was terrible under pressure and an even worse actress.

"Just let me do the talking princess", he said and smiled at me. I wanted to know exactly how to act but Harry could handle everything. Liam didn't say anything afterwards so I assumed that he understood his job in this fucked up plan.

"Louis you just fucking kill those bastards. Shoot them and make sure they die."

"Easy enough", Louis said and laughed. I didn't like Louis. }He was the killer in this plan and that made me hate him. The fact that he could just kill someone so easily was so cruel to me. Anyone that could kill someone easily without thinking of the lives he was taking or the consequences was an evil person.

"So any questions?", Harry asked.

"What about graduation?", Zayn asked," You're going into hiding but she still has to go to graduation."

"We are going then moving to Denver", harry explained," Of course she is going to graduate but until then we are hiding then we are gone."

Zayn nodded and that was all. Harry waited for someone to ask another question but the boys were just on their phones.

"I'm hungry", I said quietly hoping only Harry would hear but everyone snapped their necks up and looked up at me.

"Okay. lets go eat."