twenty

I woke up the next morning completely on edge. The sun was barely coming up, the sky being a beautiful blue shade that only happened at this time in the morning. I loved it even though I never got to see it.

The email I had gotten during the night was the only thing that I could think about. On top of the scary email I had gotten i felt myself getting more and more sick. The fact that I was getting sick was irrelevant to everything else that was going on but it felt important to me. I had to sit at home and be sick and worry about what was going on. I wanted to dive into my school work and that wasn't an option so i was bitter.

My phone was still sitting on the dining room table and I wouldn't dare to get out of bed and check it or even touch it. I was scared of what might be on it next and I hated that. I wanted to just sit on my phone and check social media and wait for harry to wake up. I wanted to spend the morning with him talking while he drinks his coffee and we both get ready for what we are going to do that day. It was what we always did but I didn't even want to do that. I wanted to sleep and hide from everything going on in the world.

"Princess", harry said reaching out to me, using his cute morning voice," It is so early in the morning just go back to sleep for a few more hours. I promise the extra hour will do you some good."

"I can't sleep", i whispered and he opened his eyes.

"Come cuddle with daddy", he said and I smiled. Harry was cute when he was asleep because he would do anything in the drowsy state he was in right now. He was awake and he would talk to you like he was awake but he was just a little more sexual or aggressive about what he said. If you asked him about it the next morning though, he wouldn't remember any of it. It was special to me to have these moments with him for some odd reason. 

Harry was so sexy most of the time so when he did something that was just so adorable I remembered it and cherished it.

I snuggled up into Harry's arms and he held me close to him playing with my hair. This was a position I had found myself in a lot recently. He would just play with the ends of my hair, calming down but also forcing me to fall right asleep. I loved it but right now it didn't work. I was a lot more calm than I was when I woke up and had slowed down my breathing but I was still awake. My body might have calm down but my mind was still running a million miles a minute. 

I felt comfortable and safe in Harry's arms and I loved that feeling. I felt like I needed to take small things for everything that they were right now. I was scared about what was coming in my future because of the email. I felt like I needed to start doing more things before it was too late. I had a bad feeling so i knew these moments where I just laid in Harry's arms and he slept for everything that they were worth.

"I know you are awake", Harry said after about an hour of just laying there," You cant fool me."

"I was asleep", I lied.

"No", he said," Whats on your mind, Lana?"

was now the right time to tell harry about the email? it was first thing in the morning and i didnt want to stress him out too soon. he had a lot of things stressing him out already so if i did this too him so early it would ruin his whole day. but what if i didnt tell him? what if i didnt tell him and whoever sent me the email sent me another and it was worse than the first. i would be in so much more trouble with harry and whoever sent the email.

"I'll tell you later just go back to sleep", I said trying to give Harry a convincing smile but he didn't believe me.

"I think you should tell me now or I'll have to force it out of you", he said whispering in my ear.

"I got this email last night", I said and I immediately started to get shaky and nervous," i woke up in the middle of the night and I was just on my phone checking my email and I got this creepy email."

"What do you mean creepy?", he said and in seconds he had gone from sleepy sweet Harry to alert and ready Harry. I hated that. I didn't want to do that too him, I didn't want to make him stressed out and i did.

"Its on my phone."

"Well fucking show me!", he demanded. I got out of the bed and went into the dining room to get my phone. My hands were shaking intensely as I turned on my phone. The bright white apple lit up against the black screen of my phone and I started to get nervous. I wanted to just delete it and tell him it was just a dream but I knew better, Harry wouldn't fall for that.

I went back into our room and opened up the email for him. I handed him the phone and he looked at it with a thoughtful expression. He was really intensely reading this, taking in every single detail. He had to have read a few times because it had been a few minutes before he looked up at me. He held my phone for a while looking back at the email every once in a while.

"Is it just a prank, Harry?", I asked sounding like a child.

"I don't think so, baby girl. I think its real and somehow, someone is on to us and we need to be safe. We need to watch out for anyone suspicious and do whatever this person tells us to do. You told me about the email, just like the person told you and now we are going to keep on the down low."

"Really? You believe it?", I asked and he nodded.

"We have to worry about it. We have to take this seriously", he told me as I sat down on the bed he took both of my hands in his.

"Harry-"

"I'm so sorry, Lana. I told you I knew what I was doing and I told you that I could keep you safe. I told you that I would be there to keep you safe. I told you that I was going to be able to work this out. I told you I knew what was best and that the plan was perfect and look at us now. Louis yesterday and this today, every single thing I told you is falling apart. I'm so sorry."

"Harry", I whispered kissing his nose," Don't apologize. I trust you."

I did trust Harry but right now I was worried. He was right. Everything he had planned and told me, all things that had comforted me and coaxed me into doing all this was falling apart. I wasn't being lied to and I knew that but I felt lost. All the words I had heard that comforted me months ago were gone. Things were over for Harry and I and I think I had to face that. It was the harsh reality that people were going to know that Harry and I did that to our school. We were the demons who killed those innocent kids. 

"You're coming to work with me today", he said laying back down in our bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Why? i'm going to school."

"Well, you aren't feeling well so you aren't going to class and I have to keep you safe so I am not letting you go anywhere alone."