Pertemis Love

Hey guys sorry for the long time no update, even if I didn't get 20 reviews, I'm still happy with all my reviews. I'm a bit sad but whatever! Also, somebody called my story crap, so yeah... I LOVE YOU GUYS

3rd person

Perseus was about to burst out laughing. All the girls were fighting over him. And Perseus never laughed, only Percy did. "I'll GET HIM FIRST," Athena shouted. All the girls were beating eachother up.

Zeus was glaring at Hera, Apollo and Hermes were grinning and bragging to the other gods that they had trained him to be a ladies man.

Poseidon was unsure of what to do, Ares was boasting about how strong he was, Hades was staring at them with amusement, and Hephaestus was tinkering with some tools.

Perseus changed into Percy and walked in. "Hello guys and gals!"

All the girls started drooling. Personally, they liked Perseus better because he was a bad boy, but Percy was the next best thing!

"Choosing who my soulmate is?" "Yes Perseu-" "I'M NOT PERSEUS, geez." The girls started fighting again and Apollo and Hermes fell to the floor laughing.

"What's so funny?" Hera asked mid-punch to Athena.

"How you're all fighting over us! Wait, Perseus wants to talk, here." The girls started fighting even more and when Perseus came back they were all drooling like never before.

Perseus, the one that never smiles, smiled.

"I'll pick a girl, soon enough." All the girls swooned and started fighting again.

Perseus flashed back to camp halfblood.

"I personally like that Clarisse chick and Thalia," Perseus stated. "Artemis is the best," he said dreamily.

Apparently all the goddesses and girls were watching them, Artemis was literally bursting with joy.

All the other goddesses were jealous and told her to respect her oath but they knew that wouldn't keep her away from Perseus.

Then it was Percy's turn. "I like Demeter and Thalia, and mostly Zoe."

Thalia screamed so loud that Artemis told her to shut up. "THEY BOTH LOVE ME!"

The both of them spoke at once, "And Annabeth." Annabeth was looking at the screen with confusion.

All the girls were silent. "Um..." Percy/Perseus flashed to who knows where.

Then Annabeth finally processed it and screamed. It was louder than Thalia's scream, so all the girls and goddesses fell to the ground.

Da breaking of lines

Perseus was drawing a picture of Artemis. It was actually really good and all the girls/goddesses were stalking them/him.

Artemis couldn't take it, she flashed to Perseus and walked up to him.

"Hi Perseus." Perseus almost drooled but he stopped himself.

From Olympus where everyone was watching was yelling at the screen, hoping that Artemis would stop, but of course she wouldn't.

"Um, hi Artemis." She smiled at him and started to flirt.

"This is going to end well," She thought.

Hey guys! The votes are leading to Artemis but if I get more votes I can change that!

Peace out.

-pixelnerd7