Aftermath

Edited badly

The principia was always something Percy admired from afar. The great building was huge and had powerful people inside of them. Never once had he thought one day he would end up in the building that he admired most. After surprisingly beating Gaea and the giants without the help of the Greeks, he earned the respect of everyone as a general of war. He quickly became one of the praetors of the 12 legion. Praetors were known to fall in love, and as much as Percy tried to let the fact slip by, it was always at the back of his mind.

Percy always thought Reyna was like the perfect girl, smart, strong, intelligent, it was everything Percy wanted. He was just cautious around the idea of him having a girlfriend back when he was still with the Greeks. The Greeks haven't showed up for a long time and people of Rome started to move on. (A/N I don't rlly like switching povs lol but like sigh)

Reyna 

No one could have ever guessed that a former Greek would become praetor of Rome. Well maybe Apollo.. or delphi- okay nevermind forget it. I remember the last time I saw Jason, the quirky but well built blonde that had that signature scar on his lip. I remember how I had a crush on him, but he left. We just weren't meant for eachother I guess. After a long time I got over Jason and moved on. I sighed and collapsed on my large king sized bed, closing my eyes. Percy was like this perfect guy that just barges his way into my heart.

It wasn't fair. He was basically a perfect guy, good looking, smart, loyal, everything I wanted. Something that I probably couldn't have. He probably had a girlfriend anyway, he was pretty perfect as I said before. I brought my hands up to my face and groaned. 'Why must I be so infuriated with some boys?!' Percy's humor was actually really funny to me but I had to keep my pride and not laugh at his dumb jokes. I didn't want to get my hopes up but praetors usually fall in love and I was hopeful. I stared out my window at Percy's bedroom, seeing figure walking over. I quickly covered the windows with the curtains but peeked over to see what he was doing. He looked right at me and I quickly sprung back to the safety of the curtain. I didn't dare look out again and laughed at my silly games with the curtain.

I shook my head, grinning like an idiot because of what this boy is making me behave like.

CAMREN

RINNGGGGG

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"REE", I stood up, pushing the alarm clock of the stand. It fell onto the floor and broke, glass and pieces of metal scattering across the floor. 'Good job Rey.' I rubbed my eyes and opened the curtains. Grey clouds moved slowly in the sky, making a more gloomy atmosphere. I sighed and put on my attire, not dealing with the alarm clock situation. I exited the building and Percy was standing there, grinning like a maniac, hands behind his back. For a split second I expected him to take out a knife and stab me to death. Instead he brought out a bouquet of roses and handed them to me, shifting nervously. "Hey Rey-Rey." I took the flowers, trying my hardest not to blush and smile. There was a note stuck in between the roses and I took it out, careful not to prick my finger on the thorns.

'Just for you beautiful', it read. I blushed and slapped the back of his head. "Nerd!" He grinned and me and bowed, "Only the truth for you m'lady." Almost naturally Percy put his arm over my shoulder and I was shocked but didn't do anything about it. He suddenly realized what he was doing and froze, looking like an antler caught in headlights. "Please don't kill me, I still have to go to my basketball game tomorrow-" I pushed him playfully. "Idiot, you should stop watching those vine things." He stuck his hands in the air as if praising the sky. "Once you get sucked in you can't leave!" I chuckled playfully and muttered "freshavacadoes."