Seeing Them

Y/n's Pov
I see her touch him and see her touch lips with him. Pony is trying to escape but then he just kissed her back. I feel tears go down my cheeks and I just run back home, it started raining and I tripped and felt someone arms catch me. "You ok, Y/n?", I heard him say "N-No", I say between sobs. It sound like Ponyboy but I just got up and went back into running to my house. I opened the door and Dally saw me soaking wet and crying "Y/n what's wrong? Who did this to you?!", he said worried and grabbing me a towel "N-No one D-Dally", I said between sobs. "Um...", he said trying to think about something to calm me down "Just leave me alone, Dally", I told him and he did "What ever makes you feel calm", he told me as I was closing the door of my room. Today, was the worst day and of school. Boys were looking at me all around and girls were just seeing me weird like if they were mad. Ponyboy kissed Cherry back and by that time I just got my switchblade that I had. I switched it open and put my whole arm out, yeah now you know I am kind of emo. I cut lines in my arm and I heard the door open, I hid the switch blade and tried to hid my arm which was bleeding. It was Ponyboy "Hey... I kissed her because it was they only way to get her off of me", he told me "Just leave me alone..", I told him. I tried to move my arm but there was blood on my shirt so I just kept it there "Wait let me see your arm", he said "No", I told him. He grabbed my arm and he saw all the blood "Why would you do that!", he screamed at me and by that time I literally just wanted to kill myself so I decided to take my arm away from him but he was strong. He pinned me to the bed and was just kissing me I was trying to get him off but I just couldn't. He was getting to me neck and just was kissing it, then he got to my ear and told me "Never cut yourself, you got to trust me with stuff even when we're all alone and maybe if we want to do something". He faced me and smirked by that time I was smiling and just laughing.

A/N:I'm sorry if this is short. I'm trying to do stuff when your being left alone and not being noticed at all. But I gtg hope you liked the chapter byeee!