Being His Girlfriend

(Y/n) Pov
So as you heard me and Ponyboy or Pony are dating. I know it's so exciting, he's so cute. But today I woke up in his arms, Johnny already woke up and I tried to get out of Ponyboy's arms but he was strong. So I was just talking with Johnny with Ponyboy hugging me. I knew that he was awake so I told him to let me go, he didn't at first but the last time he did. He keeps staring into my eyes so I stare at his eyes as well. He's cute when he smiles, it makes my days that are going into the worse ones. He makes me feel happy and protected. All this morning I was trying to make up a nickname for Ponyboy and Johnny. Maybe a cute nickname for both of them but all I know is that they are going to make me one as well. While I'm thinking about it we went to the park again and we saw 3 Socs. It was Cherry and 2 other boys but we can handle them. "I'm going to take Cherry and you too choose a boy, don't worry Pony I'll be fine", I told Johnny and Pony but I gave Pony a kiss and went to Cherry. Johnny and Ponyboy chose a boy to fight with and we began fighting them. Cherry was being a weak person, she kept kicking me in the stomach. But I was the one to make her bleed first. While, I finished Cherry in the ground fighting the pain. I saw Johnny on the ground and helped him but then a Soc boy kicked me in the stomach and went flying to a tree and see my vision go black.

Ponyboy's Pov
(Y/n) tried to help Johnny because he was in the ground and she finished with Cherry. The Soc boy kicked her and I yelled, "NOOOO!! (Y/n)!!" she was laying in a tree and I just took out my blade and the Socs just ran away. It was going to be a fair fight but not anymore. I ran to (Y/n) and she was not responding but she was bleeding a lot. I took her to my house while carrying her in bridal style, Dally was there and told him everything. He slapped me and took (Y/n) to the hospital by then I was crying. Johnny was as well but he was mumbling to himself 'Why did she help me, I almost got him' or 'It's all my fault'. I went to him and slapped him, "No! It ain't for fault it was mine! I should've not let her fight!" I yelled at him. "No, Ponyboy it was mine!! She took the Soc boy I had man!", he yelled at me but both of us just hugged each other and just suggested that we don't say no more.

A/N: There's just these 2 chapters becaus yesterday I didn't make one and today's one too! But anyways BYEEE!!