The Gift

Ponyboy's Pov
I been trying to get a perfect gift for (Y/n). Her birthday was kind of the first one but she got mad at me and other stuff. I'm feeling like I should give her something that's she will adore and keep. She already has me but something else like a kind of pet. But what kind did dog would she want? I really didn't know and I just went home, I asked her what kind of dog would she like in the future. But I was lied to her, I'm going to buy the dog now. She said a German shepherds and she would die for one. I smiled at her and she did too. But I ran back to the store and bought a puppy that was a German shepherd. He was so cute, I knew (Y/n) was going to love it but maybe not love her, adore her. I was thinking the name "princess" for her or maybe "Luna". But it's her choice unless she needs help on naming the adorable pup. I went home and I had the puppy in a box with holes, with wrapping paper. "What's that?!", (Y/n) said as she was scared backing up from me almost falling down. "It's a surprise, trust me you'll love it", I told her and I smirked "I really don't trust you as much", she said sadly but then the pup made a crying noice and alerted (Y/n) to open the box. She grabbed it from me carefully and placed on the sofa. She unwrapped the paper and opened it, when she saw it she cried I hugged me. I went outside and got the collar, food, and a toy that I also bought for her. The color was (Y/n)s  (f/c) she loved everything I gave her. Finally, she has trusted me. But I always been trusting her, I loved her and she loved me. "What should we named her I have no ideas right now?!", she said "Well I was thing princess or Luna", I told her "How about Luna?", she said "Sure it's nice", I replied.

A/N: Sorry if it's short got lost of business again. But I gtg rn BYEE!!