3 Months

Dally's Pov
(Y/n) has been in concussion for 3 months and I'm so worried. She the only thing I love. I don't want her gone, she's just my everything. I would even give something to her from me if I need to. Ponyboy is worried too and I don't really know why. Are they dating or best friends? I was sitting in (Y/n)'s hospital and took her some clothes and other things she needed. I ran to Darry's house and saw Ponyboy was eating, I got him from his shirt and lifted him up, "Are you dating (Y/n)!!", I yelled at him, "Y-Yes", he replied back. I put him down and started tearing up as I walked back to the hospital, "W-Wait! Dally I'm coming with you!", I heard Pony. I waited for him and he smiled at me while we were walking. "Are you going to take (Y/n) away from me?", I asked him "N-No not at all, she'll still love you", he said back with a smile. We both talked and went back to her room, she was awake. I ran to her and hugged her so tight but not that tight. She giggled and started crying, well both of us. She saw Pony and he hugged her and cried as well by then we were all crying and hugging at the same time. We're all happy that she was awake even herself. After, a day after we took her home and everyone started hugging her even Darry, I never saw him hug anyone or anything. Soda was crying for her because that she was like a child to him but she calls him uncle. He was swinging her around, she kept laughing and laughing which made me laugh and everyone as well.

Ponyboy's Pov
She was finally home and Johnny was excited to see her. We went to my house and we just saw (Y/n) being swung by Soda, he was like a uncle to her. Well Two-bit is one to her as well because all three of them like funny things. But when she saw Johnny, Soda let go of her and she ran to Johnny and they both hugged. She saw me and she just kissed my cheek. "Ooooo~", I heard everyone say except Johnny and Dally. (Y/n) blushed and Johnny said that me and (Y/n) are dating, me and her just blushed and just looked at each other. "Pony your lucky, having a girl like that", I heard Soda say. Everyone agreed on that but all I'm interested on was talking good care of (Y/n).

A/N: Sorry of the chapter is short. I'm literally cat sick right now so Ima stop her. BYEEEESS!!