Asking me out

Ponyboy Pov
(Y/n) blushed and said with hesitation , "Y-Your a-asking m-me o-out?". "Yeah I guess", I answered "Umm...s-sure", (Y/n) said. I kissed her and she just became more bright pink, "Your cute when you blush", I told her she basically blushed more. Well we went to the park the next day and we just hold hands. People were telling us if we're dating because we look cute together. I just said that we are dating and (Y/n) was blushing all that time. We found a beautiful spot to sit in the park and we just were talking there, she kept smiling and I just stared at her beautiful (E/c). There was a moment that we were about to kiss but a little kid came in front of us and said that we were cute. (Y/n) said thank you and then the kid left. We went back to the house and we saw Johnny he was basically crying, we talked to him and he said that he wants to kill himself. His...family I remember about everything that has happened and it ain't pretty. Me and (Y/n) were just trying to make him feel positive but it only worked a bit. We all went to the park and Johnny was feeling better by then we told him to stay at my house for a couple of weeks and he is. We were bored so we just went to go get ice cream and had a fun day since we went lots of places. It was getting dark by this time and (Y/n) was about to pass out. We went home and everyone just slept for the whole night. Me and (Y/n) slept on a couch together and Johnny on the other couch.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Ima write another one in a bit and it's gonna be a good one well I'm guessing. BYYYEEEEE!!