Gone Missing

(Y/n) Pov
I finally woke up and I'm in the...hospital! For once, again I'm here. There was Dally, Sodapop, and Two-Bit next to me. They were all sleeping and I just saw them hugging each other. It was Two-Bit on the left, Sodapop in the middle and Dally on the right.They were so cute but then Dally woke up and he pushed Sodapop which made him fall off and Two-Bit waking up. I died of laughter and then all three of them laughing as well. "Thank lord your ok! This is your 2nd time being here!", Dally said in a angry tone. "Yeah, (Y/n). Now, your gonna have to stay with the 3 of us. No questions or complains", Two-Bit said as Soda agreed with him. "Ugh! Fine.", I replied to all of them. "Where's Pony?", I told them "He and Johnny are missing", Soda said while scratching his head "Yeah, I'm going to try to find them both", Two-Bit said. "They both are ok, so don't worry", Dally replied "Ok. How do you know that they are?", I questioned Dally "I just know....I feel it", Dally finally replied. I went out of the hospital a few hours later and all I had was stitches on my cheek. I didn't feel safe as much as everything just happened, I just feel useless to the gang because of my injuries nowadays. But I know that they all still love me..well I'm guessing. I miss Pony and Johnny, they both are my friends but just one of them is my boyfriend. I smiled when I said his name, it just makes me happy so I just say it in my mind a lot.....Ponyboy. All I wish right now is that he comes back and marking me feel safe in his arms. But I feel like if he hates me. Now I knew I was feeling sad as heck. I started tearing up, Dally and Soda both looked at me. "What's wrong?", they both said in a illusion. I just hugged Dally and he just carried me. "C'mon (Y/n) tell me what's wrong", Dally said as he made me look at him. "I m-miss P-Pony", I said in tears. Soda looked at me and said, "He'll come back, I promise.". By that time all I heard was the door opening and just fell asleep. I tried to clam down about Ponyboy not being here but I just couldn't.

A/N: SORRY ABOUT BOT MAKING THE CHAPTERS BUT NOW IMA TRY TO MAKE 4 or 3 IM NOT SURE IM SOOOOOOO SORRY BUT IM WORKING ON STUFF.. BYEEE