Returning Back

•5 Days Later•

I stopped going to the gangs house because Pony wasn't there. I just kinda wanted some space because he wasn't here. I guess he just doesn't care about me or maybe something happened that I don't really know. I was at my room in my and Dally's home. He wants me to go to the gangs house but I refuse. Soda and Two-Bit visited and I just hugged them, talk to them, and then just say bye to them. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. I see Pony and I rubbed my eyes I saw him again there. I started tearing up and he smiled but I just ran to my room, and locked it. I was crying so bad that I couldn't see clearly as usual when I cry. Pony was knocking on the door and everything that he was saying I didn't say nothing because he has left me for 5 days. Why did he? Does he love me still? Do I still love him? Why? Pony found something and opened the door he hugged me and started crying "I'm sorry that I left you! Johnny killed the Bob for revenge and because they were going to kill me. He's in the gangs house and nothing is wrong with him. Me and him are ok. C'mon look at me (Y/n) I love you!!", he said. I turned around and saw his face and just cried in his chest. He lifted my face and kissed me, I kissed back. We were kissing long enough that Dally came in here and yelled at Pony. I stopped him and just closed the door. Me and Pony were hugging the whole day and just staying together with no one else. It was getting deal and he wanted to leave. "No, don't leave!", I said "Ok, I'll stay over", he said and smirked. He layes down and he tried to kiss me but I was stopping him by holding his face. I laughed on the face that he was doing so I just kissed him. We were kissing for 3 minister and just both went to sleep. We were hugging as we were sleeping. He was holding me tight and I just kissed his forehead. He didn't wanted to leave me so did I. We both loved each other and we both knew it.

A/N: Here's another chapter. Hoped you enjoyed it. Byeee!!