21

"Whoah, me? Inside your apartment?"

I asked as we walked to his place.

"Yeah, what's the problem in that?"

Nothing, really. Except for the fact that I have to sleep with a man, which I've never done before.

"Sorry, my room might be a little small." He says as he turn the knob of the door.

Opening it and turning the lightswitch, I was taken aback from the neatness of his room

Opening it and turning the lightswitch, I was taken aback from the neatness of his room. Heck, it was even cleaner than mine.

"You call this small?" I said matter-of-factly, arms crossed.

"Eh?"

"You have a large bed, and you have a restroom inside, your own kitchen, a big closet, a sink, cupboards, a fridge......" I cleared my throat, Sendoh stared at me with a glimmer of a smirk.

"We're gonna have a lowkey slumber party!" He said in small laughs.

He placed the things he was holding on the sink and he sat crossed-legged in the floor.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I-um, can I use your restroom?" I took off my shoes and left it under the bed.

"Be my guest."

I searched for the pads in the grocery bag, and he was staring at everything I do.

"What's the problem?"

"You're gonna change right?" He said without batting an eyelash.

"Yeah...." I admitted.

"Oh, wait just a bit." He says as he opened the door of his closet and searched for something. "Change into this, I don't want you to sleep in your uniform."

He handed me two pieces of blue fabric, and I looked at him in confusion. He wiggled his eyebrows up and down before I unraveled the folded cloth.

"It'll fit, trust me."

It was his jersey uniform.

"Why are you making me wear this?" I said, holding it against me to check its size.

"It's one of the clean things I have, my other clothes are in the laundry."

"Do you mind if I also take a shower?"

"Not at all. The towels are in a small cabinet near the door of the restroom, just pick which color you like."

"See? I told you it'll fit." Sendoh said when I went out, finished with my shower, wearing his basketball uniform with a towel wrapping my hair.