"I think it's at least worth a shot." She remarked.

Harley's P.O.V.

I couldn't stand seeing Ivy so upset like this. I mean we have been friends for basically forever. But, I have also been semi-good friends with Sam and Dylan ever since Ivy introduced me to them. Throughout the years, I always knew that Sam liked Ivy, or maybe even loved her. But now, him crying just proves it even more. Maybe I should do something to try to help them. If they both have feelings for each other, why can't they just get over everything that ever happened and just be happy together? Those fools. 

It was around 11:30 and Ivy had fallen asleep soundly in my bed. I quietly snuck out of my room and headed downstairs. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed the number. He answered much more quickly than I had expected.

"Hi Sam." I stated. "Yea, it's Harley, I have to ask you something." I was silent as I waited for him to say something. "How much do you love Ivy?"

Sam's P.O.V.

Right after I got home after leaving the party, all I could do was lay on my bed, with my face burried in my pillow and cry. Geez, I was such a fricken girl. I felt so pathetic and vulnerable. Thank God no one was seeing me like this. I was supposed to be the big tough-guy that could take on anything, and here I was up in my room crying like a baby. I had eventually fallen asleep, and I was relieved because I could finally give my eyes a break from crying.

Sam's dream~

I approached Ivy's house, my heart filling to the brim with the anticipation of seeing her beautiful face. I knocked on the door and she quickly opened it, a big, bright, beautiful smile spreading across her angelic face. "Hey baby!" She exclaimed, jumping into my arms. I burried my face into her neck, nuzzling her. I breathed in deeply, my lungs filling with the sweet, intoxicating scent of her warm vanilla perfume. I sighed as she loosed her grip on me. I planted a gentle kiss on her cheek and smiled at her. A rosey pink formed on her cheeks. She quickly turned her head to shut the door behind her. Her gaze returned to my face as she entertwined her small fingers around mine. Her hand was where it belonged, in mine.

We strolled down the street as I was bringing her to a surprise date, she kept asking me, begging me to tell her what it was, but I refused to tell. I loved keeping surprises, because the face she made when she got the surprise was worth it!

We arrived at the park and I quickly covered her eyes with my hands, guiding her to our destination. She laghed as she almost tripped over something, but she trusted me, and kept her eyes covered. We came to a stop and I removed my hands from her face. Her eyes fluttered open, and a huge toothy grin. Before her lie a red and white plaid blanket, spread out on the soft green grass. On top the blanket rested a wicker basket. She turned to me, her eyes big, and filled with bliss. She jumped on me, causing me to almost fall over. I smiled at her. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I LOVE it!" She exclaimed. I rested her down, and kissed her gently on the lips, she immediately responded and kissed me back. I pulled away from her and notioned her to sit down. She sat criss-cross applesauce and watched me, waiting for me to open the basket. I lifted off the top of it and pulled out some sandwhiches, chips, and two cans of Grape soda. She beamed at me when she saw the sandwhiches I had made. They were her favorite; it was a club sandwhich with turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. I had made us each one.

I handed her the sandwhich and she excitedly opened it, taking a big bite out of it. "Mmmmm.." She sighed. I had to admit, they were really good. She grabbed one of the small bags of chips and began munching on them. She looked so cute when she ate. When we finished eating, and drinking our Grape soda, she sighed happily.

"What is it babe?" I asked with a grin.

She laid down on the blanket, and I joined her, she cuddled up to me, lacing a hand on my chest.

"You're just so romantic, and sweet!" She sighed. I rolled over onto my side so I was facing her, and I pulled her in close to me. She cuddled into me, burrying her face into my chest. She looked up at me with her big, chocolate brown eyes. She leaned in close to me, her face was merely centimeters from my face. "I love you Sam..." She said, as she brushed her lips against mine...........

End of Sam's dream

I bolted up from my bed, it was only a dream. A wave of saddness and disappointment washed over me. If only it had really happened. I sat up and hid my face in my hands, rubbing my eyes gently. I walked over to my dresser, and looked into the mirror. The man staring back at me was almost unrecognizable. His eyes were bloodshot red, his blue eyes were brighter than the sky, there were dark circles around his eyes, and his shaggy brown hair was a complete mess, slightly sweeping over his eyes. Out of nowhere, I heard my phone ringing. I didn't recognize the number, but I answered anyways.

"Hello?" I asked. I immediately recognized the voice. It was Harley, Ivy's best friend. I listened to her as she told me she had to ask me something. I paused before I asked her what she wanted, how I hoped it didn't have anything to do with Ivy.

"How much do  you love Ivy?" She asked. My eyes widened, and my pulse sped up. I felt a chilly sensation flow through my body. I became speehless.

"I--uhhh...I don't know what you are talking about..." I managed to mutter. How stupid of me, that probably gave it away.

I could practically see her grinning through the phone.

"Great, that was all I needed to know." And with that, she hung up.

If only I could tell Ivy how I really felt myself

----------------------------------------------------

I hope your guys liked it! Please let me know what you think! :)

-Jess