Here comes the awful Cat fight

Börja om från början

"Hey kiers! you seem enjoying yourself" kaycee said as she sat beside me and adelaydi followed afterwards.

"are you kidding me?!? this is my first party ever!!" I yelled as I toss my drink to the other teens.

"But does brycen already knows about this party?" adelaydi said in a motherly tone.

then it snapped my drunken mind, I didn't even informed brycen and he'll be home for the next hours, I use my mind link instead even if my head are throbbing in alcohol as I tried to focus.

Hello? Brycen are you there?

Yes kitten it's me, why?

Uhm..you see, I held a party at our house..

A what.?!

Sorry brycen!!  I'm drunk and my head throbs like hell and I can no longer keep our mindlink so I'll cut it off.

Wait, before you cut our mind link, I'll go home after an hour, and I wanted you to go to your room now and sober yourself up, I don't want you to see with random jerks dancing their naked body's to yours, go now and we'll talk afterwards understood?

yeah, bye.

I cut off the mind link and I hold my mouth that was about to vomit, damn I'm really drunk, I walk my way to the bedroom but deeandra block my way.

wait, who the hell invited her?

"why the hell are you here?!?" I yelled with a drunk tone.

"Well, one of my friends invited me, and also take note that I already buy shampoo, in case you spread your fleas" her minions giggled as I snapped.

"just go fuck someone else that's your job anyways" I said as she fake gasp.

"Oh my gosh! the dog talks, call 911!!" she yelled as she faked her panic and all of her blonde minions copied her actions with horrible acting skills.

"Just go fu--" before I could say my comeback someone grabbed my shoulders as my back collided to it's broad chest as sparks spread to my body.

"I do believe that respect is highly recommended when your on someone else house" his deep voice made me melted and because of my stupid situation I collapse on my knees and he grabbed my waist as he carried me.

"I'm taking you to bed now kitten, I don't want to babysit a hangover mate" his voice was so husky and seductive as he kissed my lips as I moan to his delicious mint breath, I could see in the corner of my eyes deeandra biting her lips in insecurity as I smirk and brycen walks me out to the room.

"i can't believe you held a party at our house, I'm just gone out for two days and now your already torturing me" he whispered as I rested my head to his shoulder.

"Sorry honey, I can't help it.." I said idiotically as he lowly chuckled.

"your too adorable when your drunk..it turns me on" he nibbled my ears as he opens the door and sets me to bed and covered me in blankets.

"Sleep now..and don't you dare sneaks off and go back to the party" he mumble as he run his fingers to my hair that makes my heart to jump every strands he touched.

"yeah I won't.." I yawn as my eyes slowly flutters close.

"what will you ever do without me.." he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

Brycen's pov

 I watch kiersten as she slowly closed her eyes, when I saw that she was in a sleeping state I gave her a one last kiss on the cheeks and exited the room but I close the door so no one will ever dare touch my kiersten.

I walk to the pool area and saw deeandra all alone and didn't hesitate to come near her.

"Let's talk"

"and what for?" I scrunched my nose in her alcohol breath.

I just grabbed her arm and dragged her to the corner of the house without people near us.

"Ohh..so Mr. Hot guy will make out with me..." she trailed her fingers on my chest and I grabbed it and took it away from my body.

"Fuck you" I said coldly as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"then why the hell did you dragged me here for?!?!"

"the.video."

"she deserved it., and you deserve it since you didn't fully make-out with me in the bookstore"

"you're disgusting, and please stop discriminating your race"

"w-what??.." she stuttered as I smirk.

"I can smell it, you're from my pack right? you are also one of us, so why did you posted the video, you didn't only risk the reputation of my mate but you leak the secret of all of us" I said in an alpha tone as she whimpered.

"I--I'm so sorry alpha..."

"why did you posted the video?"

"that's because I'm jealous, she's a werewolf and yet she became a famous superstar, she's even the first werewolf that ever stepped on Hollywood, and I can't help but get insecure to her success, so I posted it and thought that it might bring her down"

"say sorry to your luna and delete all the videos"

"yes alpha"

after I'm done dealing with deeandra I go back to where my mate is sleeping as my wolf calmed down to her scent, I wanted to touch her so badly, to make her mine forever, but I have to give her time..

I sit beside her sleeping body in the bed as I caress her cheeks, she stirs up and I couldn't help but smile to her adorable drunken face.

"brycen..?"

"yes, kitten it's me.." I lay on the bed and I locked her body in my arms as she looked so beautiful in the moonlight that's shining on the window.

"what should I do? I might've extreme hangover tomorrow, but tomorrow is very important, because I'll start to record my songs in my very first album, pictorial for my very first tv show, and--" I broke her statement by kissing her lips as it taste so delicious to it's strawberry flavor.

"just sleep tight, I will take care of it.." I whispered reassuring her as she nodded and buried her face in my chest  I play with her hair as i could feel she likes it since  she giggles lightly that is music in my ears.

I'll always protect you no matter what kiersten..remember that...

---

Author's Note: ( MUST READ!!! )

Okay, so now I'll explain why I haven't been able to update for the past few days, it's because I got into a slight accident, I can't explain what kind of accident it was since it was too embarassing, but overall I was fluttered to all of you!! when I checked my news feed for the recent days I was like o.O so thank you thank you for all those who commented and voted for my story I love you all!!!

help me make the tams fan club increase as you add my story to your reading list and..

vote

comment

share