Chapter 12 : Fighting Ronan

We all got changed into some fresh cloves and got some weapons. I grab two short guns but they are really powerful. We all gather in one room along with Yando and his men. Peter and Gamora explain the plan to everyone. Me and rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in Ronan's ship and then Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Yandu will infiltrate. After the plan was explained we all get into our ships. Me and Rocket get into the same ship but he was in the main drivers side. Before I sit down I kiss rocket on the check and he turns so that I kiss him on the lips. We then fly off with everyone else. Ronan's ship finally came into view and we made our way over to it. Two big canons were fired at Ronan's ship but it didn't hit the ship. Ones the flames covered us from view; me and Rocket lead our team under Ronan's ship and started firing at the back of the ship. They must of seen us because enemy ships started attacking but luckily the others had our back. We finally manage to blow a hole in it.

Rocket: Quill now.

Quill: We can't there's to many.

Then the nover core come along and help out. Me and Rocket lead the team back into the battle as Quill crashes his ship into the whole. We keep on shooting and after a while Yando's ship goes down. We were fighting for a long time and then the nover core ships joined together and created a massive block aid to stop Ronan's ship from moving. It worked but soon after the enemy ships started to dive bomb the city but rocket was too busy with the ones still in the sky.

Me: Rocket, their dive bombing the city.

Rocket flow the ship while I shot at the enemy ships. We made it to the city and got some just in time.

Rocket: Keep guarding up their Sal.

Me: Yea well tack it from here.

Sal: I can't believe I'm taking orders from a hamster.

Rocket: What did you just call me?

Sal goes quirt and I giggle.

Rocket then moves the ship so we were facing the sky and we continue to shoot at the enemy ships.

Rocket: Everybody shoot them before they hit the ground.

The other join us and did what we were doing and it was working until something started happening to the barrier. It was being destroyed by Ronan. Also the ship next to us get hit by one of the dive bombers and a peace of metal broke the glass on our ship as that one explodes.

Rocket: HOLD ON SAL JUST.

Then there was a scream through the com and the barrier broke apart. Oh no, all thoughts people. Ronan's ship was free and starts moving again.

Rocket: Quill you've got to hurry.

were getting our butts kicked out hear.

Peter: Trying but Gamora hasn't opened the door.

Me and Rocket continue to fire but soon we get a message though the com saying that the gun that was going to kill Ronan didn't kill him.

Rocket: I have an idea.

I look at Rocket and he looks at me sad. I know what he's thinking. I smile a little and nod. Rocket flow the ship up to Ronan's ship at high speed. Rocket hold out his hand for me to take and I take it.

Rocket: I will always Love you.

Me: I will always love you too.

Our ship then crashes into the window where Ronan is and everything goes black. When I wake up I'm surrounded by branches. As I look around I see Quill and Gamora are awake but Drax is nocked out. Then the see Rocket talking to Groot, well his face.

Rocket: No Groot you can't, you'll die. Why are you doing this? Why?

Rocket is on the verge of tears and so am i. Groot uses ones of his branches to wipe away a tear that fell out of Rocket's eye. Rocket's ears go back as Groot specks.

Groot: We are Groot.

Me: Groot no.

Then the ship crashes and everything went white. I woke up on the ground next to Drax who had also just woken up. I look around to see branches everywhere but no Groot. Also people were coming out of the rubble. I could hear music playing as well. I then hear crying and I look over to see Rocket holding onto a stick. I was about to go over to him when Ronan came out of the smock behind us. Rocket turns towards him and gets mad.

Rocket: You killed Groot.

Rocket runs at Ronan.

Me: ROCKET.

Ronan uses the stone that is now in his hammer to strike Rocket. Rocket got hit and flys over me and Drax hitting a peace of ship.

Me: Rocket.

I got up and went over to him.

Ronan: Behold your Guardians of the Galaxy.

Rocket looks at me and then drags me over to what was left of the gun that was used to try and kill Ronan. While Quill distracts Ronan I help Rocket.

Me: It didn't work before so how is it going to work again?

Rocket: We don't aim for him.

I look over at Ronan and realise that it's the hammer. Hopefully it will destroy the stone. Drax stands up with the gun.

Peter: I'm distracting you, you big turd blossom.

Rocket put two wires together and Drax fires the gun. The blast broke Ronan's hammer and the stone fell out of it. To stop it from hitting the ground Peter grabs onto the stone and a circle of grey and purple dust surrounds us and Peter's vanes turn purple and his skin began to peel. It was hard to move and Gamora reaches out for Peter and Peter hesitates but took her hand, her vanes then turn purple and her skin began to peel. Then Drax went over and put his hand on Peter's shoulder and the same thing happens to him. I then grab Drax's hand and a wave of pain fills my body. I then feel Rocket take my hand and the pain kinda fades.

Ronan: You are mortal how?

Peter: You said it your self bitch were the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Peter opens his hand that has the stone in and a purple smock attaches itself to Ronan. His skin started to peel and he explodes. Gamora then pulls out a silver orb and slams it down on the stone. The pain stops and all the smock disappears. I let go of Drax's hand and breathe heavily. Rocket hugs my waist and hug back and smile but that fades when Yando and some of his revenger come over. Rocket walks away and picks up a twig. I follow him and rub his back as I sit on the floor. Rocket looks up at me and then crawls onto my lap and hides his face in my hair. I hold him close.

Me: It's ok Rocket. He'll grow back.

Rocket looks at me.

Rocket: Really?

I nod my head and kiss him on his head.