She grabbed his hand between her hands. 'how dare she touch my hand?' He glare at her. Than he felt a warmth and next thing no pain.

"How dare you? " Professor Alkmaar roared and grab her hand to drag her out. The only thing he hear was, "You are going to be punished for this, little girl".

Griffith did not react as he feel she needed that after all she hurt him, if only he knew what was about to happen...

"Ah.. That make me hungry man" Griffith raised an eyebrow to see Robert pointing at the ground. He smelled it, the sweet smell of blood but now looking at it his hand, his eyes narrowed. It was her blood trail out of the room. 'Did she injured herself?' But what make his stomach crunched was the chunck of burnt muscle as if melted down.

Then it stuck him hard as he check his hand.What is secreted after sunlight fall on our skin that cause damage. She did it. He came here to ask Alkamaar a question but she did it.

Griffith was staring at the door from where Karvic walked out against his System of order.

System of order does not let anyone disobey when the order is coming directly from someone of higher rank than you.

'Then those silver eyes. It must be..'He looked down waiting for a  familiar void which he should feel but there is none and it is his fault. No one but his.

"You all may leave now" Griffith said still staring at the floor. At least he looked up.

"What should I do?" Griffith chuckled rubbing his face, his eyes linger on the door.

****************

Melinda was nursing Canary as much as she could without waking her up. She was coming down with a fever. Human are so fragile. Canary is luck to be alive after the inhumane way she was treated. Is this because she is his mate?

Melinda shake her head. She needs to focus on healing her as much as she could. Though if Karvic shares his blood with her, she would heal completely.

'What are you thinking Melinda? Asking for royal's blood is a serious offense which could led you to your death' Melinda stared at the pale girl. She sighed being a witch for centuries, she have not seen any mate treating their mate like this. What is wrong with Karvic? Melinda feel a mocking smile reaching her lips. It was not long before the door slammed open. Melinda turn around a shiver run down her spine.

His eyes racked over to the figure on his bed.

"Out" Karvic stated, the vampire maids leave as fast as they could but Melinda sit there frozen in her place.

"Get out before I kill you" He said coldly. Melinda blinked her eyes coming back to reality.

"Your highness..." The words fall out of her mouth involuntarily. Melinda for a moment forget about the girl behind her as she focused on his silver eyes terrified now. Her legs shaking now she was the last time she ever loose control over herself.

Melinda without another word walked out of their. She know she needs to find Griffith yet all she could do was stare at the door.

Karvic stand there silently his cold silver eyes glinted as he walked up to the bed, his finger touched her neck before pulling her out of the bed. She was dangling half naked.

"Wake up"  His voice was low as he slowly applied pressure. His jaw clenched as his grip tighten. He will kill her, kill her and prove his father that he can do whatever he wants. He will prove it. No one can stop him. With that thought he tried to squeeze her neck gritting his teeth. Even though his mind was screaming to kill her his hand where not working. The more he feel like this the more hatred he feel for her. She is making him feel this. And he did not like it. Not even a bit. Who the fuck does she think she is? He throw her away, her motionless body crashed on the floor with a sickening sound. Karvic walked up to her, again holding her by her neck he bite her. His canine pieced through her neck. The sweet metallic taste filled his mouth, her pulse slowed down. He pulled back staring at her for a while before walking out of the room.