Not after a certain somebody's face pass across her mind. She widen her eyes and covered her face. What has gotten into her that she even sees him in her hallucinations.

Eunseo thought this whole situation is driving her crazy. She needed someone to talk to but absolutely not Doyoung–she wasn't going to tell him about this subject, even though they've shared some intimate secrets.

Not Ten either, he has been teasing her nonstop on how she'll definitely fall in love with Jaehyun for a while now. He's going to think she likes him for real when she is indeed still confused. Yes, confused.

She turned on her phone and scrolled through all her contacts when she spots a name.

Moon Taeil.

Taeil's a nice person. He gives good advice. He listens well. He keeps secrets well. Plus Eunseo has gotten closer with Taeil compared to the rest. Maybe because he's much more mature(?) than others.

She breathes in deeply and clicked his name.

•••

Eunsseo : Hi!

Eunsseo : Taeil?

StronyyyBlues : Yes. Moon Taeil at your service.

Eunsseo : Taeil um

Eunsseo : I need advice

StronyyyBlues : You've come to the right person, Miss Song

Eunsseo : okay...

Eunsseo : Well, what if someone, I'm gonna name it A, likes B.

Eunsseo : but B doesn't like A and is always rejecting her

Eunsseo : after that, A got close to C who's a good friend of A.

Eunsseo : A somehow likes C???

StronyyyBlues : that's one problem A has there.

StronyyyBlues : it's kinda simple don't you think?

Eunsseo : I'm sorry I can't think

StronyyyBlues : someone once said that 'if a person likes two people at the same time, pick the second one.'

Eunsseo : why?

StronyyyBlues : Well, for starters, if A could like C when she likes B, then that literally means A didn't like B enough that A then like C. Do you get it?

Eunsseo : ....yeah

Eunsseo : are you an expert in love or something?

StronyyyBlues : Oh no, Miss Song. I'm just giving locigal reasons. If you loved the first one, then how did you fall in love with the second person?

StronyyyBlues : it's only because you like him much more than you like the first one

Eunsseo : alright

Eunsseo : but we're not talking about me

Eunsseo : this is about A, B and C

Eunsseo : Please keep this convo a secret from the others

Eunsseo : I don't want them to know

StronyyyBlues : Ik. Especially Ten and Doyoung.

StronyyyBlues : you have my word

Eunsseo : thanks Taeil

StronyyyBlues : yw

StronyyyBlues : but I'm kinda curious (not sent)

StronyyyBlues : does this mean you like someone else besides Kun? (not sent)

StronyyyBlues : Jae's going to get upset tho (not sent)

StronyyyBlues : well goodnight Eunseo

•••

My weekends are going to get boring again w/o NCT Life. It's like my life.

Plus Teen Top's comeback is killing me!!!

EXID's album is lit y'all. Listen to it.