Yeonjun started wheezing, "What the fuck was that? And I can tell that's not fashion. You look like a fucking dweeb!" He laughed, slapping the table.

"I guess I really look like a nerd." Soobin mumbled, and took out Yeonjun's homework and kept it on the desk.

Yeonjun looked at the homework and groaned, "Amide, amine, ester and carboxylic acid again? No, Soobin, I'm out."

"That's the basics! How could you— okay, look, you need to get them all right, but I won't help you." Soobin said.

Yeonjun frowned, "What? Then how the fuck am I going to do it?"

"I've taught you all of this, and this is literally the basics of science!"

"You've taught me, but who says I listened?"

"Ugh, fine! I won't be able to help you during tests, so sit the fuck down and do all of these!" Soobin snapper, then stood up, walking closer to Yeonjun.

"I don't want to." Yeonjun said, and Soobin smiled softly.

"There's 10 questions, right? So, for every question you get right, I'll take one clothing off." Soobin whispered.

Yeonjun froze.
This is it.

"Deal?" Soobin said softly, and Yeonjun just looked at him with blank face.

Then Yeonjun smirked, "Sure, deal." Yeonjun said, then quickly face the paper.

Soobin snickered, sitting down, "It's kinda hard, but whatever you don't get, you can ask me. But if you ask me, it means you didn't do it on your own. So you lose, but I know you want to win-"

"Done." Yeonjun said, and Soobin frowned.

"Check the number one, methyl ethanamide." Yeonjun said, making Soobin gulped and grabbed his own homework from his bag to check the answer.

"C-correct." Soobin mumbled, taking off his jacket. "Good job, keep going."

Yeonjun looked over at him, seeing how nerdy and... well, kinda cute Soobin looked in his stupid outfit— with round thin-framed glasses, making him look like a bunny.

Soobin waited another minute, and then Yeonjun grinned. "Done. Propyl propanamide."

"Correct." Soobin said again and took his one slipper off, "See, I told you! You can do science, you just have to-"

"Third one, methanoic acid." Yeonjun said, and then looked at Soobin expectedly. Soobin took his other slipper off.

Yeonjun started doing the fourth question, and Soobin sighed while waiting. He knew Yeonjun wouldn't get the last three questions. He himself couldn't get it, and had to work it out with Beomgyu, who's like a god in science, and also had trouble doing it.

"Done. It's from the previous lesson, so I didn't know why it's here, but my answer is dodecene, C12H24 and boiling point, 213 degrees Celsius." Yeonjun said quickly, smiling at Soobin a little.

"Woah- someone's suddenly good at science." Soobin mumbled, taking his glasses off, but then Yeonjun grabbed his wrist.