When it Rains it Fucking Pours

~Riots POV~

The room was black and nothing could be seen. And all of the sudden i was with someone, a person that radiated evil. His whole being was horrible and disgusting to even think about. I knew right away who it was. This man had made my life hell for years apon years. He was an over weight blob of alcohol and drugs. Over all his whole body was withered away to shit and there was nothing he was going to do to help himself. Nobody liked him and nobody wanted him around, but he didn't care, he thought he had power in this world and so he fed off of fear from the innocent. Innocent meaning small children and one night stands that he paid to have sex with. Verbal and physical abuse was his specialty. Making everyone's lives hell was what gave him pleasure. My father was this demon man. He fed off of fear and burned holes into your mind to take your happiness. You would not sleep, eat, or breathe without his permission, and if you did, you would never do it again in fear of whatever he may or may not do to you.

He was standing in my fucking room! He was standing here when I woke up and I screamed. I heard feet run down the hallway as my scream came to a stop. My neck shot with pain and my throat hurt. Andy, Kellin, Justin, Nick, and Ronnie ran into the room as I looked around frantically.

"Hello dear." My father said as he stepped closer to me. My blood turned to ice and my heart sped up like a racing horse.

"Get out." I said in a small voice. It was barely loud enough for me to hear let alone him. Andy looked between us and glared at my father.

"Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in this room?" Andy said calmly as he walked closer to him. Andy towerd over my father by about 4 inches. He was tall enough to look down at the man who abused me for years. 

"I'm Riots father and she wants to come home with me!" He said like a fucking maniac. He was crazy. A damn crazy, abusive man! I shook in the small bed that I was laying in and prayed that Andy and Kellin could tell that I didn't want to go back with this monster. Andy glanced over at me and I saw the understanding in his eyes.

"No! You sick freak!" Andy's deep voice boomed around the room and made my father visibly flinch. He was not used to someone saying no to him. People did not talk back to my father and when they did, they usually regretted it soon after.

"Who are you to say when and if my daughter can come home with me!?" My father yelled. His face was the colour of a monkeys ass and it looked like one too. Pissed off and frustrated, my father shook in rage. Justin and Ronnie stood on either side of Andy as some sort of back up.

"Get the fuck out of my daughters room." Kellin said calmly. His tone soft yet firm, his posture intimidating but not aggressive. "Get. Out. Now!" Kellin said with more force in his voice then ever before, my father made no motion to move and stood his ground.

"Not until I have MY daughter with me!" He yelled at Kellin. He turned to me and with a shit eating grin and a look that said 'I'm going to kill you' he told me he words I wanted to hear ever since I was little. "I love you, please come home." He walked beside my bed as my heart stopped beating for a few moments.

"No. You don't love me. You love my body as a punching bag. You love my mind to use as a toy. You love me to break, but what happens when I'm no use to you anymore? Will you kill me? Will you give me to your sick and disgusting friends? Will you keep me in the basement like you did for years before? Or will you simply let me go and watch as I travel the world like a fool, not knowing where I am travelling in the world?" I said as my fear turned to rage and anger. I hated him. I hate him and the very air that he breathes. The moment he walked into my room, I felt something other than fear. I felt hate, and anger, and rage, and I felt the world shift when he walked into the room. His odor filling up the room like a toxic gas, poisoning everything that breathes it in.

"You know I never hurt you. It was all in your head. Dear I think you have gone crazy." He said to me as he stroked his hand through my hair. I moved away from him quickly and smacked his hand.

"You disgusting piece of trash. You have no right to call me your daughter. You were and are a horrible person. You beat an innocent little girl until she wasn't left with anything. No hope, no dreams, no dignity, no life." I said as I pushed him away. The pain in my neck shot through as I gritted my teeth and blinked some of the tears away from eyes. I wanted to show him I was stronger than he is. That I wasn't going to be a victim of his horrible ways anymore, I was going to protect my self and everyone that I loved. I was going to change life and make it worth living. No more dwelling on the shit of the past.

"Darling..." He trailed off as he tried to swipe his hand through my hair again.

"Don't touch me." I growled out between gritted teeth. "Get the hell out of my room and never ever show your disgusting face around here again." I said with an outrageously calm voice. He took a step back and the familiar fire that sparked his eyes was back. The look of pure hatred that he had towards everybody.

"You'll regret your words. You'll wish you had never left me, that you had stayed and never met any of these emo faggots. I'll make your life hell and you'll beg for me to have mercy on your soul as I rip it from your very body. When I get you back home, your body, mind, and spirit will be broken." He said as he slowly backed away from my bed. His back turned to the door to make sure none of the guys would attack him. We watched him walk out of the door and make his way down the hallway. His footsteps seemed to to echo forever and never leave the building. Kellin turned to look at me.

"Kiddo, are you ok?" He asked as soon as he saw my red cheeks and the lifeless look of my eyes. I nodded my head although I knew I wasn't. I wasn't ok and that was obvious for anyone to see.

"I want to go home now." I said as my voice was raspy and hollow. No meaning to the words I spoke. I didn't have a literal home. I had family which was pretty close to home, I had a bus that we had been living in for a while now. But I didn't have a home. That word was pointless and meaningless to me.

Comment and vote please!!!!