Andy Threatens Me!

My movie day with the guys went by quickly, we watched a variety of movies from Caroline, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Conjoring, Percy Jackson, The Ring, etc. The movie watching continued until 3am and finally everyone started to fall asleep, one by one. I was the last one up and I looked around me at the mess we made. Pop cans, chip bags, etc littered the floor all around us. I laughed when I noticed Nick cuddling a can of whipped cream in his arms. Gabe had his butt in the air and his face down on the floor, Justin was cuddling with Kellin, Andy was laying on top of Ashley, and Ronnie looked like he was the only normal person who was asleep. I laughed and took a big picture of the sleeping men. I shook my head and walked to the bunk room. I climbed into my bunk and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the sounds of laughing coming from the front of the bus. Slowly I rolled out of bed and placed my feet on the floor. The cold tile woke me up slightly more than what I already was. Grabbing some clothes, light blue ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top with 'now I just sit in silence' written in white, black combat boots, a red and black flannel shirt, and a red and black beanie, I walked to the bathroom and changed and did my business. Soon after, I opened up the bathroom door to come face to face with Ronnie, I looked up at him as I was short as fuck.

"Good morning!" He said happily, a smile already on his face. A smile spread across my face as my eyes met his.

"Morning!" I said back just as happily. I walked around the tall man and continued to the kitchen area. As I made my way over there I saw 2 bodies, Gabe and Nick to be exact. I made my way over to them and climbed onto the seat beside Nick.

"Hey kiddo!" He said happily as he passed me a plate of pancakes and eggs. I gave him a smile and looked over to Gabe.

"Morning!" I said as I dug into my breakfast. I stuffed my face with the amazing and glorious food. I heard the front door open and close and 3 pairs of footsteps walk up behind me.

"Morning Riot." Kellin said as he kissed my forehead. Justin wrapped his arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"Morning." I said with another smile to the groan men. Ashley came and walked over to me and sat on my lap. He shifted to make himself comfortable as I groaned at the weight on me. "Get your fat ass off of me." I growled out as I pushed him off me playfully. Ashley, threw himself over dramatically onto the floor and rolled around as he fakely groaned in pain.

"She has wounded me!" Ashley yelled as he clutched his heart with one hand and put the other over his face. "Tell my mother I love her!" He said as he gasped for breath and finally stopped moving, every now and then he would give off a little twitch.

"Thank the high heavens that we don't have to deal with his whiny ass anymore." I said jokingly. Everyone started to laugh as Ashley opened his eyes to give me a playful glare. The door closed one more time and Andy walked past me.

"Hey short stack." He said as he threw a me a Hot Topic bag into my lap. I gave him a confused look as he only smiled and motioned for me to open the bag. Inside was a black, knee high dress. The back was torn out and the sides were only being held together by lace. It was sleeveless and looked amazing.

"Who died? What are you guys trying to hide? You're all being really nice to me, what did you all do?" I said as I jumped off my chair. I eyed everyone suspiciously.

"Well, you just so happen to be performing on stage with us!" Kellin, Ronnie,  and Andy all yelled at me. My eyes widened and I stopped breathing for a second.

"Wait, what!?!" I yelled at them. "You mean like saying hi and walking away right?" I asked with a bit of worry in my voice.

"Nope, we mean like playing a song with each of us." Kellin said happily.

"I can't play ant instruments or sing." I said.

"We both know that is the biggest load of bullshit on the face of this planet." Ronnie said to me as he gave me a 'bullshit' look. "You play drums, bass, guitar, sing, and you know how to scream and rap." Ronnie said with a proud look on his face.

"No I'm not that good, I can't go on stage with you guys." I said to them. Ronnie, Kellin, and Andy all huffed and looked at each other. They gave each other a nod.

"Listen, either you come on stage with us and play the damned songs, or I call a babysitter for you for the rest of tour. The choice is yours." Andy said with a deadly glare written across his face. I gulped in fake fear and shrugged my shoulders.

"Try me Andy, you call a babysitter and I make sure you have something close to a lawsuit on yours hands." I threatened the tall as fuck man child. He looked over to Kellin who nodded.

"That's great, it's final, you will be coming on stage with us." Kellin said in excitement. The look of pure joy on his face made a small smile appear on mine.

"You know, all you had to do was ask me if I wanted to and not demand that I was going to go on stage with you guys." I said as I turned around and sat back on my seat. I slowly got off and made my way to the living room area of the bus. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote to put on batman. As soon as Andy heard the theme song he ran over to me and jumped onto the couch beside me. I grabbed the remote again and shut the TV off. I pushed Andy onto the floor.

"Hey! What was that for!?!" He yelled at me.

"You're mean to me, no batman for you!" I yelled back at him.

"I'm not being mean!" He yelled.

"You tried to threaten me with a babysitter! You know that I hate babysitters Andy!  You know I have a bad past with them!" I yelled at him as tears gathered in my eyes. I tried to blink them away only to let one escape.

"Stop being so sensitive all the time!" Andy yelled at me. "Some times I wish we never stopped you!" He yelled out at me. The room went dead silent and I felt my heart break into tiny peices at every word he said. His eyes instantly showed how sorry he was and that he regretted everything, but the words already did there damage.

"Sometimes I wish you never stopped me too." I said although it came out as a whisper. The tears that were in my eyes slipped out. I slowly got off of the couch and walked to the front door.

"Riot wait!" Andy called to me as I opened the door,I noticed we stopped awhile ago. I stepped off of the bus.

"Riot please wait!" I heard people call from inside the bus. I shook my head and walked down the street, I didn't know where I was and personally I really don't care. I walked for what seemed like minutes but in reality was a few hours. I came to a park and sat down on one of the swings. I felt numb, like nothing in the world mattered anymore. I didn't care what happened to me anymore. My phone went off probably 6 dozen times since I have ran off. I didn't want to check it so I turned off my phone as a sat on the swings. No tears could come to my eyes and nothing seemed like it mattered anymore. No one wanted me and Andy wished that they had never stopped me from killing my self. In all honesty I wished that they hadn't stopped me either, I knew from small on that the world was a horrible place and that nothing was ever really good in the world. I knew I never belonged here so why shouldn't I just end everything? All the pain and suffering that I had for years? It could all be washed away.

Comment and vote what you want to happen next. Message me some ideas and I will reply to them! Shout outs goes to 5SOS_baby0225, kennamothchild, and Xeriou! Thank you for giving me all of the votes and I hope you guys like my story!