Telling Andy My Problems!

I sat on my bed with Justin as we watched movies and shit. I looked up to him to see he was looking back at me.

"I'm really happy you're still here, I don't know what I would do if you left. Thinking about the closest thing to family besides the band gone broke my heart. I don't wanna lose you." He said as he hugged me tightly. He buried his face in my hair and I felt light wet patches on my skin. He was crying. Justin was crying because he thought I was going to leave him. He thought that I was going to leave him forever. He thought that I was going to abandon him like everyone does to me, he was like my brother, I can't leave family.

"Please don't cry, I was never going to leave you. Even if I left I would have come back to see you, Nick and Gabe. I love you all to much, I love Kellin too but he keeps fucking up." I said as I hugged him back and gently rubbed his back.

"I don't want you to leave." He whispered into my hair. I only nodded and hugged him tighter. "Please, please stay forever with me." He sang lightly into my hair.

"I can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave." I mumbled into his chest. He smoothed my hair out lightly and we layed back down in the bed. He pulled me to his chest and we finished watching the Nightmare Before Christmas. I felt my eyes get heavy and my body being pulled into a dark abyss known as sleep.

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. Slowly I rolled over and looked to see who tried to wake me up. My eyes fluttered open and I noticed it was Kellin who was shaking me.

"Come on baby girl. Get up please." Kellin whispered to me. I looked at his and sighed, I gently rubbed my eyes.

"What?" I asked quietly, not really wanting to talk to him after our big fight. I didn't really want to be around him to be completely honest.

"You need to get up and get ready, we have people coming over to visit today. Andy, Ronnie, and Ashley are coming over." He said as I gently rolled onto my side and sat up fully. I quickly gave Kellin the 'Get the fuck out' look. He sighed and walked out of the room and closed the bunk room door.

"Finally!" I whisper yelled at nothing in particular. I quickly jumped out of bed and landed on the floor with a thump. I quickly scurried over to my clothes to pick something out. I grabbed black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top that said 'fuck the rest and become Batman' in silver writing, I grabbed my black and silver snap back that said 'Gangsters paradise' on the front, I grabbed my black combat boots, and a shit ton of bracelets with chains on them. I ran to the bathroom and quickly got changed then I did my hair, I quickly straightened it and put the hat on. I did the rest of my business and opened the door slowly. I walked our of the bathroom and into the living room area. I moved passed Nick when Gabe grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down the his lap.

"Hey there kiddo." Gabe said happily. I smiled at him and brought my feet to my chest. "Your so cute!" He gushed over me. I rolled my eyes and buried my face in his chest.

"I'm not cute, I'm fierce." I mumbled into his chest. He laughed along with the rest of the guys, I heard a few voices that I knew anywhere I go. Andy, Ashley, and Ronnie were here! I bolted up and jumped into Ronnie's arms. He laughed along with all of the other guys, I looked up to see he was smiling down at me along with Andy and Ashley.

"Hey there rodent!" Ronnie said happily as he spun me around lightly. I giggled lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck. I jumped up and pushed myself onto his back. I then moved over to Andy and clung to him.

"I'm tired." I whispered to him. I buried my face in his chest and he rubbed my back.

"We're going to go for a walk." Andy said as he walked us to the door. He opened it and we both stepped outside. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the bus. "What happened?" Andy asked as he pulled me into his chest. He rubbed my back as tears started to brim my eyes.

"Kellin said he didn't want me and that I didn't matter and that he could get rid of me for Katelyn." I said as I hugged him closer to me. He rocked me back gently as he tried to comfort me. "He apologized but I have heard those words before, Andy." I said as tears fell from eyes.

"You'll be ok baby." He shushed me as he continued to hold me.

"I've been hurt so many times by him and other people, I'm scared to give him a third chance." I said as he put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Third time?" He questioned me. I nodded my head into his neck.

"He hit me the other day, when I still wasn't talking to anyone. He hit me because Katelyn gave him a sob story after she kicked and beat me. She was saying that I basically attacked her and he lost his temper on me." I said as I choked on my sobs. "I tried to give him another chance, Andy, I swear I did but he keeps ruining his chances." I said as I cried some more. Andy held me tightly as I cried into his chest. He leaned against the bus and slid to the ground with me still crying in his lap.

"Everything is gonna be ok. I'm never going to let him hurt you again. If he does I want you to phone me, Ronnie, or Ashley." He said as I nodded along with him as the tears started to cone by slower now. "I love you and nothing will ever change that." He mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too." I said into his chest. Slowly I stopped crying and just sat with Andy as he continued to rub my back and smooth out my hair.

"I don't like to see you cry, pretty girls don't cry." Andy mumbled to me. I sighed as he rubbed my back a little more. Slowly he stood up and started to walk onto the bus again. I was on the brink of falling asleep in his arms. He gently passed me to someone else and they sat down with me on the couch.

"She still falls asleep in your arms, Andy?" I heard Ashley ask him.

"Yeah, me and Ronnie are the only ones she has ever done that to." Andy says as I curl into a ball with, who I am guessing, is either Ronnie or Justin holding me.

"She is so small still, do you think she will ever grow anymore?" Ronnie asked from underneath my small body.

"I don't think so, she is practically grown up so it's very unlikely for her to get any taller that what she already is." I heard Justin say from beside me. He was rubbing my leg soothingly. That was all I heard before I let the darkness wash over my body and I fell into a deep, dark, dreamless sleep

Comment and vote on my story please! I love comments and they are the reason I keep doing what I love, it makes the whole experience so much more fun!