Birthday Party Fuck Ups

I absolutely hate my fucking birthday! That day is bullshit. Why in the ever living hell would I care about the day that I was born? It just seems pointless to me.

"Riot?" A voice startled me out of my dreamless sleep. I knew what today was and I didn't want to have any part of it. This day was going to be shit and I could feel it in my bones.

"Riot!" Another voice yelled to me.

"RIOT!" Another voice yelled as loud as they could. I rolled over and threw a pillow at the sources of the voices. "She's awake." The voice said as they ran away.

"Shut the fuck up!" I grumbled at them. It was to damn early and they are being to damn loud. I felt a slight tug on my blanket along with a few hushed whispers. Suddenly a hand grabbed my foot and pulled me out of my bed. I landed on the floor with a loud thud. My eyes shot open as the pain raced through my body.

"Oh shit. Nick you better run." I heard Andys voice mumble as he walked past the bunks. Footsteps could be heard moving out of the way. I sat up quickly as more pain filled my body. I left the wet substance that was blood run down the back of my head. I stood up on shakey legs and bolted after him. He got about 20 feet ahead of me before I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. The blood still dripped down from the back of my head, covering the back of my shirt, making it stick to my neck. I sat on Nick and shifted roughly on his ribcage making him grown in pain.

"Fuck." He mumbled as he tried to catch his breath. I huffed and stood up, not saying a word to anyone as I crawled back into my bed. The blood still dripping down, onto the bed and my shirt making both sticky and wet. My head stung and ached at the same time, thinking that it would got away with a little bit of sleep, I tried to go back to bed. Attempting to fall back asleep, I closed my eyes as the darkness began to wash over me.

"Oh hell no!" I heard Andy yell as he ripped the covers back to see the splotches of blood that surrounded my neck. "Riot. Riot! What the fuck happened?" Andy said as he picked me up careful of my head. The pain was almost unbearable, running up and down my spine and my neck, the pain shot around like it was in drugs.

"Andy what are you doing?" Ronnie asked as Andy carried me through the bus. The blood dripped on the floor as we walked.

"Riot needs to get to a hospital now!" The blood leaked off of his arm and ran down his forearm. The dripping of the blood was all that I could hear. The blood rushed in my head, it felt like all the blood in my body just ran out of the back of my head. It felt like my world was stopping around me. My body was numb and there was no more pain. I couldn't hear anything but the blood rushing through my body. My mouth was dry and I could feel my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth like a magnet. I was cold and hot at the same time, my body kept switching between. And it felt like I was staring into a hole, my vision was tunneled and everything was seen through small holes.

~Andys POV~

The blood was leaking down my arm. My heart started gunning, the beats could be heard out side of my own body I think. We drove to the hospital and all the voices started to dissappear as I focused on Riot. Her small frame went limp in my arms. We ran her into the hospital and people stared as we all piled into the small room. I placed her in a bed as my shirt stuck to my body. The blood acting as a glue and keeping it tight to my muscles. I ran my clean hand through my hair as the blood made the skin on my other hand feel tight and unmovable. The sound started to return as I saw the doctors wheel Riot off to get her the medical help she needed.

"Andy! Andy! Andy! Are you listening to me?" Ronnie asked as he hit me in the shoulder. His face was red but it wasn't from anger, his eyes were glazed like he had been crying for a while, and his eyes were colourless. Just then I realized the wetness on my face. The tears just ran down my face as I thought about her in that room with people she doesn't know.

"The blood ran down my arm. I didn't know what to do. There was so much blood on her blanket." I said as kelkin and Justin came and sat down beside us. "She didn't even say that her neck hurt. The blood just ran down her neck and onto her bed. I thought she almost died." I rambled onto the guys. Kellin looked like he was going to start crying some more and Justin looked mad.

"When did she get cut!? How didn't we notice earier!?! We could have made sure that she didn't bleed out that much." Justin said as he ran his hands through his hair and pulled at the roots. His face was mixed with sadness and frustration. Ronnie layer his head back and wiped his eyes free and clear of the tears. I could tell everyone blamed themselves for Riot getting hurt, but the one who blamed himself the most was Nick. He sat in the corner alone and let the tears stream down his face. He wiped at his face violently and had the red irritated marks from his hands on his cheeks. He was mumbling to himself and was constantly moving.

"Hey Nick, don't beat yourself up over this. No one knew that she was hurt or was going to get hurt." Kellin said as he looked over at Nick.

"No! This is completely his fault! If he didn't pull her out of the damn bed this wouldn't have happened to her! This is all his fucking fault!" Justin yelled. Nick jumped when Justin started to yell. Nick looked down and stared at his feet as he nodded along with everything that Justin said.

"Mr Quinn?" A nurse called. Kellin jumped up from his seat and practically ran to the nurse.

"Yes?" He asked, slightly out of breathe. His hands shook as he waited.

"We have some news on your daughter. She-" Suddenly she was cut off by a high pitched scream that I knew was Riots. I stood up and ran along with the other guys to her room. I slammed the door open with my shoulder and saw someone I never thought we would have to deal with.

Comment and vote please!!!!