Maybe I'm famous?

We walked into the mall, me on Ronnie's shoulders and everyone else surrounding us. My eyes were slightly red from all of the crying, but I just grabbed Ronnie's sun glasses and slipped them on.

"Hey! I was wearing those!" Ronnie exclaimed. I looked down and laughed at his expression.

"You were wearing them, but I look better in them." I said as I sat back up on his shoulders.

"Girl you are such a diva." Jeffree said in a sassy tone. Everyone burst out laughing at this and I just rolled my eyes at him. He stuck his tongue out at me and grinned from ear to ear. Suddenly I felt like I was falling, which I was.

"Fuck!" I said loudly as I felt a pair of strong arms grab onto me before I hit the ground. I looked up to see Justin standing there with a small smirk on his face and Ronnie who was laughing his ass off at me. "Fuck you and your damned music." I yelled at Ronnie.

"You love me!" He sang, I shook my head no. "You love me! You love me and you know it!" He sang louder making a lot of people stop and stare at us. I hid my face in my sweater as people started to crowd around us.

"Omg is that Andy Biersack!?!" Someone yelled out from the crowd.

"That's Scream!" Someone else yelled. I gave a wave and uncovered face.

"Scream! Can I have a picture!?!" People shouted from every direction of the crowd. I nodded and stood on top of a table. People came and took pictures with me as I sat down on top of the table.

"I love you so much, you music saved my life!" Some one said as they gave me a huge hug. I hugged back and they pulled away. "I want you to have this." They said as they gave me a razor from there pocket.

"We all know what to do with those! Can I have a bag or a box of some sort?" I asked a mall worker. He nodded and gave me a medium sized shoe box. "I want everyone who has an object that they use to hurt themselves to put it in this box, if you don't have it with you I want you to throw it away! I want you to become clean and happy, we all know of my struggle and with this amazing family I am slowly getting better!" I said, everyone cheered and people put small pieces of glass, razors, pocket knives, and other things into the box. I took out a sharpie and walked over to the girl who gave me her razor. I grabbed her wrist and she gasped in surprise, I rolled up her sleeves and she closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as I saw the fresh cuts on her skin, I gave her a small smile and found a clear spot above all of the cuts. I wrote 'never again' on her skin. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it. I rolled her sleeve back down, I gave her another hug as she cried onto my shoulder.

"This is a new start for everyone, I was just adopted by Kellin Quinn and it's a new start for me too!" I said to everyone, they all cheered. I heard multiple footsteps come up from behind you and a pair of familiar tattooed arms wrapped around me and the girl. It was Andy, soon Ronnie, Kellin, and everyone else joined the hug. People pushed to get past everyone and to get to us. I noticed one guy who pushed a smaller girl to the ground and I pulled away from the hug. I went to go stand on top of the table again.

"Dude! What the hell do you think you're doing!?! You can't push and girl smaller than you unless your married or dating, and even then it better be for a really good purpose!" I yelled at the guy, people started shouting at the guy. Andy came and stood beside me.

"We're a family and if you push family you can get the fuck outta here!" He yelled at the guy. Everyone cheered and shouted at the guy and Andy and I. We both smiled and the guy flipped both Andy and I off. Andy looked at me and I nodded.

"Middle fingers to the sky if you don't give a fuck!" We both yelled and everyone in the crowd put there fingers up. I laughed along with all of the other guys at the scene in the middle of a mall. I looked at the crowd then back to Andy.

"Alright people I'm gonna sing a song then we are gonna be on our ways." I said to the crowd. I started to sing the song 'Whore by In This Moment'. I laughed once I was done and the crowd started to cheer even louder. Andy and all the rest of the guys all pulled me into a big bone crushing hug.

"Holy fuck! I didn't know you could sing like that!" Kellin exclaimed as we started to walk away from the crowds of fans. I shrugged my shoulders as a response and just kept walking.

"Not many people out side of my YouTube channel know that I can sing. Fans come up to me all the time though, I have never mentioned that I was in an orphanage til now though." I said to them, everyone nodded in understanding. We continued to different stores and I stopped Ronnie, Andy, Jeffree, and Ashley harshly.

"What?" Ronnie asked as everyone else stopped as well. Kellin looked back at me with worry in his eyes.

"Who wants to play a small game?" I asked as I looked at some of the really fancy stores.

"What game?" Andy asked as he looked around. I grin grew on my face as I looked right at a fancy dress shop with people who dressed like they have something shoved up there asses.

"It's called the 'how many stores can we get kicked out of' game." I said as everyone nodded. "It's pretty self explanatory." I said to them. They all nodded and the grin on my face got bigger. "Let's go!" I shouted as we all ran into the shop.

"Hello. How may I help you?" A blonde said as she looked at all of us.

"Can you help me? I lost my mommy!" I said as I started to fake cry. I launched myself around the her waist and started to sob into her dress. Thank goodness that I wore waterproof make up today.

"What are you doing to my daughter!?!" Kellin shouted as he ran up to me and picked me up from the lady. She stood in an awkward silence as she glared at everyone. I noticed Ashley behind Kellin slightly and grinned.

"Daddy! I found mommy!" I cheered as I threw myself at Ashley. Ashley caught me and spun me around. "I thought you would never come home!" I said as I tried to hide my laugh.

"Oh my gosh mommy is back!" Andy screamed as he clung onto Ashley too. Ronnie came over to us and gave us a small grin.

"You have kids!?!" He asked in disbelief. "I can't believe you were cheating on me! We are over!" Ronnie said as he turned around with fake tears in his eyes.

"Mommy do you not love daddy anymore?" Andy and I asked at the same time. Ashley looked back and forth between us.

"I have something to tell you guys. I am really a guy and Andy, you are a zebra. I'm so sorry you had to find out this way." Ashley said as he put me down and dramatically walked to Kellin. "I'm so sorry please forgive me!" He yelled.

"I- I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it!" Kellin sang with a really high pitched voice. The ladies face was a bright red with anger.

"Get out now!" She yelled as we walked out of the store.

"Some people are so rude, couldn't she see we were having a family moment?" I said loudly, everyone burst out laughing.

This continued on until we got kicked out of the whole entire mall. We ended up getting kicked out of 15 stores. We walked back to the buses and everyone hugged goodbye.

"Later!" I said as I walked onto the bus. Kellin sat down next to me along with Justin, Justin pulled me to his chest and layed me down so my feet were up on Kellin's lap. Maybe everything could get better in time.

Comment and vote please! I live feedback and stuff like that! Tell me what you think of my story and comment!