Let's Party Hard!

I woke up and stretched. I looked around slowly, not fully remembering were I was. I saw the bunk alley full of snoring men. Gross. I laughed as I saw Gabe roll out of his bed and onto the floor.

"Fuck." I heard a small groan coming from him. I rolled over onto my stomach to see Gabe laying on his stomach trying to push himself up. he pushed himself up and kept falling onto the floor. "Fuck it, I will just sleep here." I heard him mutter as he curled up into a ball and started to slowly fall asleep on the floor. I saw him shivering and being the nice-ish person I am, I decided to do the humane thing and help the poor guy out. I rolled over and grabbed an extra blanket and pillow from my bunk and dropped both of the items onto him. I laughed as I saw him look up to see who dropped the items onto him.

"You're welcome." I mumbled as I closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

"Thank you." I heard him mumble as he and covered up in the blanket. I smiled as I closed my eyes one final time. Slowly I felt my body welcome the sweet darkness of sleep as I let my body fall into a numb state.

I woke up again to hear a shit ton of voices talking. I rolled over and the memories of this morning came flooding, laughing to myself I rolled out of bed and landed on my feet. I rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair up before walking out the door, only to come face to face with Austin Carlile.

"Hello sweetheart, you must be Riot." Said a tall guy that was completely covered in tattoos. I looked up to be met with a giant smile that could blind someone.

"Mhmm, its nice to meet you." I muttered as I put my hand out to shake. he gently grabbed my hand and shook it firmly but carefully. I gave him a small smile and let go of his hand.

"I'll just get out of your way, sorry." He said as he gave me a smaller smile and moved over so I could pass him. I gave him a small wave and walked onto the journey of going to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I looked like shit and the appearance that I saw scared the living shit out of me. My eyes widened when I saw the bruise on my cheek from when Katelyn, Kellin, and I got into the huge fight the other day. I shook my head and quickly shook my head as I saw the scratch marks starting to scar already. I quickly did my business and opened the door of the bathroom. I made my way back to the bunks and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with red patches in them, a black tank top with 'Wild girls don't give a fuck' written on it in red lettering, I grabbed my red flannel shirt, and my black combat boots. I quickly got dressed and did my hair. I teased my hair and straightened it. I put on some black eye liner and a bit of mascara, I put on some red lip stick and smiled when I walked past a mirror. I felt happy with my appearance for once. I walked out to the front of the bus and saw Alan Ashby, Austin Carlile, and everyone else from Sleeping With Sirens. I saw everyone land there eyes on me as I walked into the room.

"Damn." I heard a few people say.

"You sure that you are only 13?" I heard Austin ask Kellin. I saw Kellin nod as I sat next to him. He put his arm around me as he smiled and pulled me closer to his chest and side. I laughed quietly as he tried to ruffle my hair.

"Don't touch my hair." I laughed out quietly, Justin gave me a small smile and I gave a small smile back to show him I am ok and that I was fine with everything. Kellin looked at me and gave me a look to ask if I was ok, I gave him a small smile back and he went back to talking with everyone else.

"We went to the mall yesterday and Riot had this bright idea of trying to get kicked out of the damn mall. It was so funny, I have never seen a lady so pissed off, confused, surprised, and starstruck in my life. When we first walked into the mall, a lot of people were running up to us, everyone thought that they were coming for Sleeping or something, but it turns out that it wasn't us that they wanted to talk to. Everyone ended up running to Riot and asking her for her autograph, later some asshole decided to push someone so her and Andy decided to cuss him out in the middle of the mall. The best part was that the mall security didn't do anything to stop them from cussing this one guy out in to middle of a public mall. It was an amazing day to say the least from yesterday. It was surprisingly not as tiring as we all thought it would be though." Kellin said as he spoke with a huge grin on his face, the grin slowly turned from a grin to a smile that could blind the whole damn human population as he talked about yesterday.

"He is right, yesterday was one of the most fun days we have had as a big group in a long time." Nick butted in. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I almost pissed myself laughing at the first women we came across. Her face was so confused and mad she looked like a firetruck." Gabe said as he laughed slightly along with everyone.

"So, everyone ready for the party tonight?" Alan asked while looking around the room. I noticed that his and Austins hands were intertwined together. I mentally fangirled as I saw it. I kept my cool facade up so I wouldn't freak out everyone.

"Yeah, I think everyone is ready for the party tonight. Riot do you want to come? If you do or don't it's fine." Kellin said as he pulled me onto his lap. I squirmed out of his grip and moved to the other side of the couch.

"First off, that was way to close and personal for me and you of all people should be aware of it." I said as I gave Kellin a small glare. "Next, I don't care if I go or not, it's completely up to you. Last time I checked Kellin, you are the parent and you make a portion of the decisions that happen in my life." I said as I leaned back and closed my eyes. I layed my head on the back of the couch and gave a small grin to everyone.

"Well, I am giving you a free day if you want to come or not. If you come, there will be no drinking unless I am with you, and you will have someone with you at all times. You will not be left alone because you don't know everyone yet and it could possibly be dangerous." Kellin said as I mentally rolled my eyes. I sighed and opened my eyes slowly.

"I will go with you guys, although I really don't think I need a babysitter when I know most of the people who will probably be there if it is mostly bands." I said to him. Kellin shook his head and continued.

"No, you will have someone with you at all times. I don't really trust you being alone when I don't know if you know the band's or not. I don't like you drinking alone either. It will be easier for everyone also." Kellin stated as I just shook my head and layed it back again. I sighed and sat up.

"I'm grabbing food." I stated as I walked into the small kitchen like thing on the side of the bus. I looked through the cupboards to find something to eat, only to come to the realization that there was fuck all to eat in this damned bus. Finally I decided to give up and eat something from the fridge. Fruit! Was all I could find. I grabbed an apple and walked back to the couches and sat down on Justin's lap again.

"Do you want some real food?" Justin asked me. I shook my head no. I took a bite from my apple and tuned everyone out. I layed my head back onto Justin's chest and felt him grab my wrist. Thinking of the worst I looked up at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and took a bite of my apple. Letting go of a breath I hadn't realized I was holding, I turned back around and rested my head on his chest again.

"The parties going to be fucking awesome!" Nick said as he jumped around the bus while being excited.

"Calm the fuck down, your gonna give your self whiplash." I told him as Justin wrapped his arms around me tightly around my waist.

"Watch your language please." Kellin said as he glared into my direction. I gave a small grin and rolled my eyes.

"Justin, he is talking to you." I said as Justin tried to stifle a laugh along with everyone but Kellin.

"No, Riot, I was talking to you." He stated as he turned his body to face me. I turned my body to face him also.

"Which language do you want me to watch? I speak French, German, English, and Italian." I said with a proud smirk. Everyone else was dumbstruck by all the languages I could speak. "My previous families were very strict on the learning bull shit." I explained, they all had a suprised look on there faces.

"Don't cuss Riot." Kellin said sternly. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, we should make sure we have everything for the party tonight." Austin said as everyone nodded slightly. Party hard I guess, right?

Comment and vote. I love comments and I really do read everyone of them! They make me happy to know people like what I love to do! So remember to comment your ideas and vote so I continue to write my stories!