Daddy Ronnie and Mommy Andy?

I woke up in someone's arms, the memories from before came rushing back. The memories of me crying and telling Andy everything that has happened in the last few days of me being with Kellin, then Andy passing me to Ronnie and them talking about how I only feel safe with them around. I'm not mgoing to lie, it's the truth, Andy and Ronnie were like the father figures I never had in my life. When life got so bad and I tried to kill my self many times, Ronnie and Andy were always there to talk me out of it or save me, I could always count on them to be my saviours. Of course there is always Ashley, Jeffree, and Jaime, but they were like the brothers I never had and the people to ask when I go on my first date or when I have boy troubles. I love my crazy fucked up family, that was for sure. Anyways, my eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked around to see everyone talking in small groups.

"Good afternoon skipper." I heard Ronnie say. I looked up at him and gave him a slight smile.

"Hi." I said as I let out a tiny yawn and stretched my arms slightly.

"I see you can still sleep anywhere and everywhere." Ronnie said as he laughed lightly at his own joke. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

"What ever, daddy Ronnie." I mumbled into his chest.

"Oh no, we are not starting that up again. That is no longer a nickname for me." Ronnie said as I sat up and fixed my hat. I was still sitting on Ronnie's lap and I moved closer to his chest.

"What nickname?" Justin asked as everyone but Ronnie and Andy looked amused.

"Not again, please don't start this up again Riot." Andy pleaded to me, he kept giving me the puppy dog eyes. I wasn't working very well. I looked over to Ashley to see him nodding his head as a motion to move on.

"When the guys first found me, Ronnie and Andy where very protective over me. They were always together and they were always checking up on me, so me being the perfect and lovable little shit I was, I gave them some nicknames. Ronnie was daddy Ronnie and mama Andy. The best part was that everyone else started to call them that too. I would be running around the orphanage screaming daddy and mommy at the top of my lungs, the looks on some of the kids faces when they saw who I was talking to, was the best thing in the world!" I said as I started to laugh a little,  the guys were all laughing there asses off as I spoke of  the nicknames I gave the guys. Ronnie and Andy both sat there with a pout if there faces.

"They got almost every band in on it too!" Andy said as he dramatically fell backwards onto the couch. Everyone laughed even harder as Ronnie gently pushed me onto the couch beside him and flopped on top of me.

"It was so tough! We almost died!" Ronnie said as else rolled on top of me like a maniac. I was laughing even harder because of this.

"Your big butt is crushing me! I think I'm about to die!" I said as I fake gasped for air. "Grandma is that you? Never mind it's just a doppelganger." I said as everyone continued to laugh. Finally, I rolled onto my side and wormed my way to the floor. "Your butt is to big." I groaned out. The boys finally calmed down a bit from there laughing fits.

"I like big butts and not lie!" Ashley yelled as everyone was pulled into another fit of laughter.

"No!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Ewwww, Ronnie's butt isn't even atractive!" I yelled out to everyone. Everyone stopped and stared at me for a few seconds before bursting into more laughter.

"What's wrong with my butt?" Ronnie asked as he picked me up and started to tickle me.

"Everything! Your old and old man butts are gross!" I yelled out jokingly. He continued to tickle me as everyone else laughed at the sight of my torture. He rolled his eyes and proceeded with the torture. My breathes came in short gasps and my face was probably beet red.

"Say I'm the best person in the world! Say it!" Ronnie said as he conitued to tickle me.

"Daddy Ronnie is not the best person in the world!" I gasped out. "Andy Biersack could kick his ass any day!" I said as I tried to take in as much air as possible.

"Not the right words kid." He said as he continued.

"I give up!" I yelled out as I continued to laugh. "Ronnie fucking Radke is the best person in the world! He is better than everyone else!" I said as I continued to laugh. Slowly the torture stopped.

"Thank you!" Ronnie said as he got off of me and sat down normally. I sat up and was panting to catch my breath back.

"Fucking evil." I muttered to no one in particular. I got a few looks as smiles broke out everyone's faces.

"Language please." Kellin's voice rang out of the room. I stopped to look over at him and glared. I sighed and stood up and walked back into the bunk room. I layed on my bunk and pulled a razor out of my bag. I quickly slid it across my wrist 8 times and put the razor back in the hiding spot. I grabbed a towel and started to stop the bleeding. I layed on my arm with the towel underneath me as it soaked up the blood. I put my head down as I heard the door open to the bunk room. The edge of my bed dipped as someone sat down next to me.

"Andy told me what happened between you and Kellin, he was an asshole to treat you that way." Ronnie said from beside me. I moved melt head so I could look him in the eyes.

"What do you want Ronnie?" I said as I felt a little light headed.

"I don't care if you are mad at Kellin but don't take it out on anyone else please." Ronnie said as he swatted me on the butt. I glared up at Ronnie and moved away from him, making sure that he didn't see the towel that held all of my blood.

"Please leave." I said as I put my face back into the mattress.

"No, I know how you work Riot. Now I'm going to leave for 5 minutes and you better be in that room having a conversation with someone or else." Ronnie said sternly as I groaned into the mattress. The bed lifted up and Ronnie walked out of the room and closed the door. I sat up and rolled down my bracelets  to hide the fresh cuts that I had made earlier. I slowly stood up to make sure that I wouldn't be dizzy from the blood loss. I stood still for a few minutes and made my way over to the door. I slowly opened it to see everyone having a good time and talking to one another. I walked over to Justin and sat in his lap. He held me around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder as he looked down and kissed the top of my head. I smiled up at him and he laughed, he went back to talking to Ashley. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, but then again when is that ever new? I looked over at Ronnie and saw him giving me a stern look. I want a normal life, is that too much to ask for?

Comment and vote for my story! I love feeback people!