"If only I could have saved her from him." A new tear slid down his cheek.

"From who baby?" Anne asked.

"Her uncle." He said. 

~

It took him a while to calm down from his conversation with his mother. But when he did, he was finally able to get another hour of sleep before another nightmare woke him up. This time he was the one holding the knife. Her uncles hand was around his forcing him to continuously thrust it into her skin. Her cries becoming his.

He found him self laying on his bed, with his eyes fixed to the window, watching the occasional plane fly through the sky. 

There was a knock at his bedroom door and a familiar voice called for his name. But this time it was not the voice of his mother. 

"Who is it?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"It's officer Niall Horan." The man spoke and for a moment Harry was confused and then he remembered the face of the man who made Addison go crazy. "What do you want?" He asked sharply.

"I would like to ask you some questions please." The man tried to speak softly, and was rather good at it.

"Go away." Harry said, "The last time you asked questions, my best friend was murdered."

"Harry honey, please let us in. I will be there with you." Anne begged. And after a few moments of contemplation he walked to the door and let officer and his mother into the room.

The officer asked basic questions like "How did you meet her?" "How long have you known her?" and continued on to ask all about that day. Like, "Did she look panicked?" and "What time was it when you first met up?" and "What time did she exit the hospital?" 

"I don't know the exact time, but it was late." Harry replied getting tired of answering questions.

"Okay, is there any other information that you know about her that I didn't ask you of?" Niall asked him.

"No." Harry thought, "Well I do know that she wasn't living with her mom for a reason, but I don't know why. And that she never liked it with her uncle." 

"Okay," Niall scribbled in his notebook for a moment before looking up at Harry with inquisitive eyes. "So you did not know that she did drugs, or was a prostitute? Or that she was abused by her uncle?" Harry was completely caught off guard. "Maybe she didn't tell you, but you never noticed all of the cuts and bruises she had or how she seemed to look much older than her actual age, which usually is a sign of drugs?" Niall began speaking quickly. 

"Officer," Anne said but was cut off, "You didn't know any of that at all?" 

"Officer that's enough!" Anne said trying to pull him from the room.

"Wait mum!" Harry exclaimed. There was a moment of silence before Harry spoke up. "Is all that true?" He asked, new tears forming in his eyes. 

The officer cleared his throat, "Yes it is." 

And with that, Harry was once again sobbing.

~

It had been hours since the officer left. Harry hadn't gotten any sleep. He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling wishing he could go back in time and see the signs and do something about them. but it was too late.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" He shouted into the air, tears going from a light fall to a heavy flow down his cheeks. 

"I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU." He continued sobbing.

"I could have saved you." He said, now nearly whispering.

"You did all you could." He heard a familiar voice say from the doorway. And he looked up to find a young, healthy, glowing and more beautiful than ever girl standing there with a warm smile on her face. 

"Addison?" The haired boy asked, hope spilling from his words.

~

Ooooooohh!! Cliff hanger! 

Ah! Hope you liked it! I tried! Please, please let me know if you think I should continue this! If not I will just end it here!

Also let me know what you think of this chapter!!

COMMENT

.

VOTE

.

FAN

<3