When You Get Jealous

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Hailey, and I'm your biggest fan."

"Hello, Hailey, it's nice to meet you." Jay says making out the autograph.

"I wish you'd be my boyfriend. I bet kissing you would be electric." She says taking the autograph.

You glare irritated at the girl as she walks off, and Jay chuckles at your expression.

"Aw, what's wrong (Y/N)." Jay says smiling at you.

"Nothing." You say crossing your arms.

"That's dangerous." Jay says as the next person steps up for an autograph.

"Hello." Jay says looking at them.

"Hi, Jay. My names Lizzy."

"Nice to meet you Lizzy." Jay says making out the autograph.

"I really think sparks would fly between us." Lizzy says taking the autograph and winking at Jay.

"Oh that's it." You say glaring at her.

You grab Jay's collar and bring his lips to yours. You feel him smirk in your kiss.

"What?!" You hear all the fans say.

You break the kiss, stand up, and yell, "That's right ladies! He's taken! So get lost!"

All the fans groan but start to leave. Jay smirks at you, and says, "OOO, someone's jealous!"

"Oh shut up!" You say grabbing his collar again and kissing him passionately.

"I like you jealous." Jay says smiling.

"At least you do." You chuckle and start making out with him.

"You don't need to get jealous. I love you all the time." Jay says hugging you when you separate for air.

"Everyone needs to know that you're mine." You say putting your head on his chest.

"Oh you know, you're my one and only." Jay says smiling, and kissing you.

Zane
You are walking in the park, when you see Zane talking to a girl. You completely trust him, but you feel a hint of jealousy, and head over in his direction.

"Hi, Zane!" You say and walk up beside him.

"Greetings, (Y/N). How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. Whatcha up to?"

"(Y/N), I wish for you to get acquainted with Rebeckah." He says motioning toward the girl.

"Hi." You say and wave.

"Hi." She says and smiles. She steps closer to Zane and throws her arm around his shoulders.

Zane looks at her weirdly but doesn't say anything. The jealousy you have gets bigger and you just want Zane to yourself.

"Perhaps we should walk around to pass the time." Zane offers taking Rebeckah's arm off his shoulders.

Zane takes your hand and starts walking around, Rebeckah following as close as she can to Zane.

"Hey, Zane. Maybe you and I can chill later, what do you think?" Asks Rebeckah trying to draw the attention to her.

"I am sorry. I am afraid I am busy later." Zane says standing closer to you.

She takes his hand and quickly pulls Zane away from you.

"How about I give you my number so we can do it when you're not busy." She says staring into Zane's eyes dreamily.