Chapter 15 - Beautiful

First of all, 1K READS ALREADY???!!! *types in disbelief* My god peoples. Thank you!

I sigh and stare out of the window in pure boredom. Sure it was sunny earlier, but the winter approaching has lead to rainstorms all afternoon and into the night. What's worse is the fact that the whole buildings electricity has run out and the shower repair man isn't coming till tomorrow. So the shower doesn't work, the lights won't turn on, and the building is a cold sweaty mess.

So now I sit in a cold and sweaty heap, resting my chin on the windowsill. I'm about to close my eyes from the lack of sleep I've had when my boyfriend plops down next to me, wrapping his arm around my back in the process. I stare at him as he stares out the window like me.

His shaggy blonde hair sticks to his sweat-ridden forehead, and his blue eyes take in the reflection of raindrops skidding down the window. In ways, Nariko and Natsu are very similar.

They both share the tendency to be slightly over protective, they share the trait of jealousy, and they both are very sweet.

"Once I had a friend named Aya_Awesomess online in a chat room."

Nariko chuckles, then looks at me. "You remind me of her a lot." I fix my hair to where my bangs go behind my ear. "Really?" I smile. "What was she like?" I ask, curious of what he is referring to me by.

He stares back out at the rain. "Well, she had a wonderful personality, she was very cool, and she understood whatever I had to say." Me and Nariko are on the very same page today regarding comparing people to others. I lean onto his shoulder, but he doesn't pull me in closer. Unlike someo- "She sounds awesome." I reply, then sigh. "Do you think she was beautiful?" I ask. The words just escape my lips. "Not as beautiful as you Luce."

I can tell Nariko never said that because his lips never moved. And it's Natsu's nickname for me. I look behind me, making sure no ones there. Nariko is about to answer, but he says "Hey, Lucy, something wrong?"

I turn back and reply. "Its nothing." I peck Nariko on the cheek and then a voice is heard from behind us. "Get a room you two."

I turn around again, then see Natsu leaning against the set of windows on the opposite side of the room. He looks away as soon as I make eye contact. Natsu is pouting, that's for sure. "Whatever." Nariko says offensively and we turn back to staring out the window again, feeling Natsus stare on our backs and not saying another word till lunch.

--------------------------------------

Natsus POV

My thumbs tap the bright screen of my smartphone. Me and Erza have been exchanging texts all day. Then, I get a text from Aya again after she left right after confessing her love to me (I've known the whole time).

It reads: Hey Nari, we're getting closer.

I'm kinda confused. So I reply with: Its Natsu...

I don't receive a text for a long amount of time, as if Ayas thinking. It's enough time for me to eat dinner and watch and episode of Ouran High School Host Club.

Then, while I'm settling down and pulling the covers over my face, my phone buzzes.

The reply from Aya says: oh, sorry, he's just another old internet friend that I have...

I turn off my phone and lay it to the side, relaxing at the sight of darkness.

Who's this...Nari?