14

YeonHee's POV

Time past pretty quickly , We are in college and everything went well.

" Yeonhee-ie ! " Hyejin screamed as she hugged me. It's our first day of school and there's literally only a few familiar faces.

College feels so unknown.

I stared at the side to realised it's a basketball court. Basketball is what made me think of Jisung. You guys remembered Jisung , Jaehyun and Sungmin right ?

They went to America for Nationals , it's been a few months and i'm missing them so much.

Hyejin Is still the same old Hyejin , the only thing that changed is the fact that she finally have a job. She's working as a barista in a cafe.

Hyuna actually came to my college , she isn't that playgirl she used to be anymore. Sungmin changed her for the better i guess ?

" How is your first impression of college ? " Hyejin asked , " Awkward and Unknown. "

Hyuna actually became our squad mate , we do everything together. Hyuna is actually like how Sungmin described her to be , Kind.

Just Then we heard screams , The three of us stared at each other and turned around.

I saw my prince charming , Food.

Apparently , every morning there would be a food cart placed in the college field area where students can get free food.

That's why people screamed.

" It's so pretty. " Hyuna said as she took her Hotdog bun and bite into it. " Is it good ? " She nods while putting up a thumbs up sign.

We went to our class which are different.

I saw a girl with glasses , she seemed rather shy so i decided to make friends with her. No harm being friends right ?

" Hey , I'm Yeonhee. " She smiled and introduced herself , it Turns out her name is Jihyun. We seemed to click really well and we like the same thing ,

Food !

" So do you have a boyfriend ? " She shook her head , " What Can I say , No guys wants me. " I shook my head , " But your easy-going and pretty , isn't that what guys wants ? "

She chuckled , " I think you need to check your eyesight. I'm known to be ugly in my old school. "

Society.

" You shouldn't hang out with me , others' might think badly of you. " I shrugged , " I don't mind , I used to be fat anyways. "

" You ?! Fat ?! " I nod , I showed her a picture of the past me. Her eyes widened , " No way , Your Lee Yeonhee ? "

" Remember me ? Jung Jihyun , Hoseok's sister ! " My eyes widened , " The girl next door ? " She nods , " Can't believe we actually met like that. "

" I remembered I used to hate you because you have a crush on my crush. " She chuckled , " Believe it or not , I wanted to find his SNS but i can't seemed to find it. "

" Do you still like Jisung ? " She nods , " Not really but yet I do like him. " My eyes widened , " He is actually taken though. "

" Aw , I wanted to be friends with him. " She chuckled , " Ya , Do you think i'm dumb ? My brother followed your brother on SNS , Your dating Jisung aren't you ? "

I blushed and nod.

" What school is he in now ? " I pout , " Not sure , His in the National team so he didn't choose his school yet. " She nods.

The teacher came in and that's when I know my life in college is so darn bad.

" Everyone stand at the back and I will arrange you guys. " I stood nervously behind , Didn't want to be stuck with Mean people for the whole year.

" Lee Yeonhee and Min Jinhyuk. " I walked to the seat and realised the guy that sat beside me looks hella familiar.

" Jinhyuk ? " I mumbled to myself , He shot me a weird look , " Did you call me ? " I shook my head. He faced in front again with a weird look.

" Wait , Are you Jungkook's cousin ? " I nod , his face lit up. " Remember me ? I'm the one that have a crush on your sister ! " I chuckled , " So I was right. " He nods.

" But I'm backing off from your sister , I have a girl friend now. " I chuckled , " Good for you. "

Jinhyuk used to stalk my sister everywhere because his deep in love with her. He would often hang out with Jungkook and told him to come over to my house because he wants to see Seunghee.

" So how's life ? " Awkward.

" Pretty good. " He nods , " Let's just focus. " Both of us chuckled since it's getting awkward. We stared at each other and laughed again.

" Min Jinhyuk and Lee Yeonhee ! " She screamed and we stared right into her eyes , it caused goosebumps to form on my arms.

It's scary.

" Get out ! " The teacher pointed to the door and we walked out of the class , ready to be punished.

We waited for the lesson to end and the teacher walked out , glaring at us.

She scolded us real bad , real bad.

I can't believe it's so coincidental that I met both of my friends , like what.

I saw Jisung calling me and I picked up with enthusiasm , until my heart broke into pieces.

The teacher that brought them to America is the one that called me , apparently , The students got into accident on the way back to the dorm.

I hurriedly went to find Hyuna and Hyejin , I was hesitant to tell them , I know that feeling of your love ones getting hurt. I was so shocked but yet worried because of what happened to all of them.

" H-Hyuna , H-H-Hyejin , " They stared at me , in confusion. I told them what happened and I felt bad. They broke down and started crying so hard , Especially Hyuna.

I didn't know Hyuna loves Sungmin so much , she was holding onto her necklace that Sungmin gave before going to America.

" S-Sungmin-ah , Y-Y-You told me t-that you will never l-leave me ! " Students were staring at us like we are crazy , but yes we are crazy.

Imagine if your love ones got into accident and your so far away from them. You can't even give them moral support because you can't even visit them.

You don't know how they are doing , or what they are doing or even if they are alive or not.

Jisung , Sungmin , Jaehyun , please be strong.

11th April 2017