twenty

Jenna got up from her chair and, unfortunately, left me with that. "Are you hungry?"

Just when she asked me this, I could hear my stomach growling. I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon, and, I didn't even come to the conclusion to eat something after the kiss. I was more than ready to puke because of my nervousness.

The thought of it made me so insecure, and I was more than just mad at Harry so that I really wanted to put his image into something bad in my article.

But somehow the relationship between Harry, the businessmen that work with him, and our magazine was so, so important so that I had to really pay attention to FIRSTLY what word I wrote and SECONDLY what I shouldn't, so that I wouldn't lose my job.

My job which I couldn't understand why I even got it, being the way I was. I was just Shay. Miss Smith had to really tolerate me.

"Yes," I murmured. "It's almost lunch, we can order some salad."

Jenna looked at me with bright, wide eyes and I could analyse the judging look on her face right away. "Salad, Shay, you and salad!? Damn, I should've talked to Miss Smith so that you didn't have to go to that event!" She laughed so that I understood it as a joke. "Don't worry, but that's way too much of the new Shay, I don't like her that much , I think."

She stretched the word "way" and rested her hands on her hips. I looked at her in shock and stood up as I pushed her lightly.

"Hey!" She smiled with a bright smile, "I'll make something good for us. Do you like Fajita?"

"You can make Fajita?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Duh!" She sneered, "C'mere, I'll show you something!"

She disappeared from the bedroom and made me follow her into another room which looked like a rubbish bin. I let my eyes glide through the room as I entered it, finding many folders and clothes on the wooden floor, including what seemed like old furniture and vases. Also, kitchen contents which were still unpacked.

I nodded into the direction of the mess that was laying in front of me, "What do you do with all of that?" My arms were still crossed when I asked her that, watching her running to a cupboard that seemed to be attached to her white wall and opening it, searching for some specific folder.

"Nothin'," She said. "I wanted to sell a lot, but," She turned from her messy folders to me and smiled at me, "You can have something."

"We could sell it at the flea market," I suggested. "Tomorrow is Sunday, and you can sell it at Wolff's Flea Market."
I loved flea markets because they were my opportunity to get many valuable things for little money, and I loved leaving the city.

Of course, it was incredibly annoying to live outside of Chicago and to have to drive here every day. But I also loved to travel and to not have to see Chicago.

"Ain't that in Rosemont?" Jenna asked me, referring to the flea market as she turned back to her folders.

"Yes," I replied. "But it's close to here."

"I dunno, I've never sold anything at a flea market."

"You should think about it, I like to go there!" My eyes brightened at the thought of flea markets, eating good food on the way there and looking for other Road Trip adventures as I liked to call them – Road Trip adventures that my heard strove for, which was always up for adventures but never dared to go for one.

I looked out of the window and then heard a loud noise. "Jenna!?"

I saw Jenna suddenly sitting on the floor as she held up a folder. "Found it!" She laughed, "Now, come here, you're already dreamin' about your stupid flea market."