one - prologue

Now, big one, do you want to hear the story? One that hides behind all that glory? It's a pity I lost him after all I experienced and after my sin. Love is still something that I feel after all, looking up to his broad figure, neither thin nor tall. I want him all over me but now hate is the only thing that I see.

He was standing right in front of me, looking down on me, not as if I was something worthless, but as if I was a little present of God. And I was. He deserved me. And I was sitting there, on the corner of the bed, waiting for him to move or to just touch me, acknowledge me even more. I was a present that was touchable but he never touched me.

He acted like I was pure, he always treated me like that. He'd hold me like glass that could break so easily. Oh, I don't think any woman had ever experienced that just like I did. In that moment I wanted him to stop, though. I wanted him to treat me like a used toy, I wanted him to just love me and never stop. I was not a bit of the breakable a human he thought I was.

Slowly I watched how his eyelids fluttered, making me think he was tired till I saw his teeth showing through his smile. He was excited just as I was. I opened my arms, needing a hug but he pushed me till my back hit the very beginning of the headboard of the bed and made me sit in shock. "Scared?" he asked in his strong accent. I winked and wanted to show him what a confident woman I was. A confident woman is sexy and always gets what she wants whenever she wants. I craved being this kind of lady. So i pulled him to me and pressed my lips on his, making him almost scream for some air. Our chests were heavily going up and down and his body was all over mine. Love, that's what was in the air.

Pure love, sex and erotic.