Chapter 6 ~Fights~

I skidded to a halt snow melted beneath my feet as I stopped in front of the pond where jack said he came out of. “Please MiM help me.” I said looking down and in the ice I saw my mother with a smile next to my father and me in the middle. Then the fire and finally it showed me helping others with their problems.

            “I might be able to help you.” I heard Pitch say. I turned and he knocked my knife from my hands skidding it to a halt in the middle of the lake. I looked at him and fear filled my eyes. I felt my body heat up in rage.

"might i need answers." i said acting brave knowing without the other guardians i was screwed. He seemed to chuckle.

"i aledy told you they made your mother die"

"yes and how did she die?" i asked remembering the black arrow. i backed up over the ice trying to calm myself as i began to heat up in anger.

"I know how and if we work together we can defete the guardians... together we can rule"

i held back a sarcastic comment. "maybe someother time" i said baking up somemore as he walked closer to me. black horses of sand folowed behind him

"i dont htink you understand Summer. this isnt an Invatation" I jumped for my knife as some of the nightmares came closer to me. i began to hear the ice cracking benith my feet. steam arose from below me. sudenly i blacked out.

~~~~~(awaking)~~~

when i awoke everypeice of snow was melted. some wood on the tree's were singed like there was just a big fire. the ice below me (or what was there) was gone. no sighn of Pitch nor my answers i needed"

"I FOUND HER!" i heard Jack yell. i looked and saw him running.

"why'd you leave Summer? are you scared of the boogyman." as he said that i saw Pitch with a syth and pushed jack out of the way. the blade hit my arm as a result.

"Jack" Pitch sneered.

"pitch" Jack held onto his staff tighly.

I heard the other guardians voices alling for me.

"you better run nightmere king" i comented with a smirk. "there coming"

 Pitch growled in frustration. "This isnt over Frost." he called. "nor for you either Summer" he disapered into hte darkness as Bunny came folowed by Tooth, Sandy, and North.

"what happened" North asked looking at me and Jack.

"we saw him North" Jack said. "and he's getting stronger."

North nodded as i tried to hide my arm. "ome back to the ploe we go" he said leadin us to the Sleigh.

"why did you do that Summer"

"what?" i asked forcing a smile.

Jack looked at me "why did you push me out of the way and not tell then that you were hit?"

"because A) Frosti your important and B) its just a scratch it will heal" i said nudging him. as North cracked the reighns and the reindeer took off.