"Hey, mum is taking him to her friend Hana, where he will be staying while I train for initiation in Dauntless," I tell Caleb and he looks at me.

"Now?" He asks and I nod.

"Okay, I love you, Taylor, I promise I will visit you someday, take care of your mum," Caleb says and I smile. I love that they care for him so much, all of them. I walk over to Caleb and take Taylor and bring him downstairs. After letting dad and me say goodbye to Taylor, mum takes him to Hana. I just hope they both of them will be okay.

Tobias's POV

"So, looking forward to tomorrow?" Zeke asks Uriah. We are all eating dinner at Hana's today. Just in case Uriah doesn't choose Dauntless, but I doubt that.

"Yeah, of course." He answers. "So, mum, do you know anything about T, yet?" He asks. I wonder who 'T', is.

"No, her mother was going to tell me tonight, but I don't know anything yet." Hana answers.

"Who is T?" Zeke asks. "Your girlfriend?"

"No, I am dating Marlene. She is my best friend from Abnegation and she told me that she was going to choose Dauntless tomorrow, but I don't know yet." Uriah answers.

"Why don't you know yet?" I ask. Uriah has an Abnegation friend, a girl and she is 16. 

No Tobias, don't go there, it can't be Beatrice. Tris? It could be her. His friend starts with 'T', it could stand for Tris. No, it can't. Don't go there Tobias, it will only hurt.

"Because she has a 10 months old baby." Uriah answers. Well, it's not Tris then. She isn't pregnant.

"So, how long have you know this friend of yours?" Zeke asks.

"For 2 years." Uriah answers. "Lynn, Marlene, and I know them from school. We have made a lot of friends, I just hope all the of them chooses Dauntless."

"You could hope," Zeke says.

"When do you think Nat will call you or contact you?" Uriah asks Hana. Nat? Names are starting to confuse me.

"Nat?" Hana says with a smile back to Uriah.

"Yeah, heard you two talking and I wanted to try it out." He answers with a smile.

"Well, Abnegation doesn't have phones, so she won't call, but she told me to meet her on the train, the one the goes before midnight." Hana answers.

"So, you are going to the train tracks and you are going to be on that train before midnight and then you will find out if T is coming to Dauntless or not?" Uriah asks.

"Yeah," Hana says. "Don't worry Uri, she will come."

"Okay, it's just that I don't want her to be alone."

"You will see her tomorrow, why don't you go to bed, you need sleep," Hana tells Uriah and Uriah nods. He takes his plate to the kitchen and goes to bed.

"Well, do you two boys need anything?" Hana asks us and I look at Zeke.

"No, but Four can't stay can?" Zeke says. Every year since I have been here, we have always watched the Choosing Ceremony together, since I don't have a TV and he does, but I know I can't, because I have to be at the net, so I won't be able to watch it anyways.

"I can't remember, I am training the initiates tomorrow, but next year probably," I tell him and he nods.

"Right, well I will meet you at the net then," Zeke says and I nod.

"Goodnight and thanks for dinner, it was amazing as always," I tell Hana and stand up.

"Of course anything Four. See you!" She says with a smile. I stand up and make my way to my apartment. I wonder if I can see Tris tomorrow. I really hope so. I miss her like crazy.

Lost || Fourtris FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara