"Khole and Diamond?"

I nodded my head, I can't lie I been thinking about Khole but she seemed to be a little off. A female raised me alone so I was pretty good with reading females well. It just seem like she was forcing herself to smile and be happy like it didn't come natural.

"I can ask them, they're nice girls so if I ask I know they'll say yes for me."

"Cool, thanks."

"I bring you to the hair salon with me one little time and you keep asking about Miss Khole."

"I don't know." I felted myself smiling. "It's something about her I want to know more about. She seem like a cool female."

"Nope, Nope leave her alone she's in college and trying to make away for herself. You can't even leave Lira alone." She rolled her eyes taking her heels off.

"Me and Lira been friends forever ma. I keep trying tell you that. She never been my girl."

"I can't tell, she rub me the wrong way. She seem money hungry. What do she do for a living ?"

"Well, she don't get no money outta me and she something like a model."

"So is she one of the ten girls ?"

I nodded my head pulling my phone out my pants. "Yeah, and a few other girls I know. Can you ask them today ?like now ?"

"You're being press." She pushed my head to the side leaving out the kitchen.

She came back with a whole different outfit on a more chill one and she had her phons in her hand this time.

"If they say yes ask them can they meet up downtown around 5 o'clock. I want headshots and fitting measurements."

"Hello Ms.Gia."

"Hi baby are you busy right now if so I'll call back."

"No you're fine. Me and Diamond out getting ice cream."

"Tell my other baby I said hi. But I have a question."

"She said hi ma and I may have a answer." She laughed.

"My son you know the one you met ?"

"Mmhuh."

"Well he's having his own fashion show and short on female models. I told him I'll ask you and Diamond."

"When it is ?"

"Next month but if you guys are welling to do it. He want to meet with y'all later on today."

"Well, Diamond said she's all about support so am I. Guess we in, where is he having this meeting ?"

"5 o'clock downtown I can text you the information."

"Okay Ms.Gia."

"Thank you both I own you big time."

"No, it's fine you already do enough for me. Talk to you later." She disconnected the call.

"So so sweet and well mannered I just love her." She handed me her phone so I could text the address.

"Appreciate it ma."

"Leave her alone she welling to model for you but that's it." She said pointing her finger in my face.

"Damn chill ma. I promise it's strictly business."