Chapter 44 Ending it all

"April oh my god, where are you are you ok?" My aunts shaky voice answered  " Get your husband and meet me at the abandoned wear house off the high way."

 " April, are you ok?"

 " Cut the crap MOM and meet me I know the truth."

The line was silent. " Meet me there and don't bring any cops with you." I said and hung up the phone.

As I was nearing the wear house I called David and told him where I was going to be. I knew that they would come but it would take them all a few minutes so I would have be able to confront Niathan and Jenni alone first. 

I parked the car at the back of the wear house and went in and waited for them to show up. All the thoughts of everything that has happened ran through my mind. The image of my dead mothers body flashed before my eyes. I still hadn't wrapped my head around all of this. I silently prayed it was just a bad dream that I would wake up from any moment now, but that moment never came.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do I just new that this had to end. I was sick of the lies, the secrets and the hurt.

"April, April where are you?" Jennis voice echoed through the building.

I walked out from the dark to see her and my uncle standing there. Even through the dark I could see the worried expression on my aunts face. She never was one to be able to hide her emotions.  She ran to me and hugged me tight. I pushed her away, right now I could stand to have her touch me.

" I know the truth MOM." I spat  Jenni sighed. " You were not  supposed to find out like this." She said

 " Why? Why couldn't you just tell me?"

"We wanted to, but your father wouldn't hear it, he didn't want us to have you April." Niathan said " So you thought killing them would be ok?" I questioned 

 " It was the only way we could actually have you back. We never wanted to hurt you but they hurt us by taking away our only child, our precious baby girl and I wanted them to suffer." Niathain spoke with hatred.

 " YOUR ONLY CHILD." I responded angrily,my blood boiling and body shaking. " YOUR SELFISH SON OF A BITCH. I WAS A TWIN AND YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT HIM DID YOU?" Anger lacing every word.

 " WE ONLY HAD ONE CHILD, THAT BOY WAS TROUBLE FROM BIRTH." Niathan raised his voice.

 " I USED THAT BOY TO KILL OFF YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE IT WAS TIME FOR US TO HAVE YOU BACK, IF THEY HAD JUST AGREED WITH US THEY WOULD BE ALIVE NOW." He snapped

 " YOU DISGUST ME, I WILL NEVER BE YOU CHILD YOU WILL NEVER BE MY PARENTS, YOU MAKE ME SICK, MY MOTHER IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU KILLED AND MY FATHER MAY GO TO PRISON NOW BECAUSE OF YOU."

 "Your father is dead just like your mother, the world is a better place now. Your should be thanking me for getting rid of them, they where no good." Niathan said

 "No you prick, my father is alive, John couldn't do the job of killing him, he killed the wrong man,and now you will go down for this both of you will!"

 " April, Please, understand, we love you, we never wanted for any of this to happen, we just wanted you back." Jenni pleaded.

 " A LITTLE LATE NOW MOM, DON'T YOU THINK?"

The bay doors opened reveling David, John, Todd and Mr. Jones.  A small smile crept to my face when Niathan and Jenni seen my father.

"You are supposed to be dead." Jenni choked  " you think it would of been that easy to get rid of me sis?"

 " You will go down for this before we do Todd." Niathan snapped

 Todd shook his head. " No, I dont think so Niathan, you did this and now I have the proof I need to send you away for a long time, hell they my even push the death penalty."

 " No one will believe you, I'm very powerful in this state and no one will double cross me."

 " That's where you are wrong, Niathan your selfishness and greediness has ruined you, You wanted your daughter back but see she will always be mine."

 " No, April is my daughter and She will always be my daughter, I came to get whats mine and I will be leaving with her, we will live our lives happily with out you."

" That's not happening, the cops have been called and this recording will seal the deal." John spoke up. "See mom and dad, now you will only get what you deserve,and April and I will be able to move on with parents that love us both, They may not be our real parents but they are more then you will ever be."

" I wont let you take her away from us again Todd, If we cant have her no one can." Naithan threatened. As he grabbed my arm and pulled me between him and Jenni. " Since you couldn't do the job right John, I will do it for you."  Before, I could even comprehend what was happening, Niathain pulled out a gun and quickly released four shots. All I seen was the four men in front of me drop like dominoes.

I fought, for Niathan to release me. I screamed kicked and punched him.

" You killed them, you killed them all, your sick your crazy, let me go. I will never be your daughter, I couldn't be the daughter of a sick bastard like you."  I freed my right arm, and connected with Niathans face. He stumbled releasing his grip on me. I seen my chance to run, my feet where moving faster then they ever have, I was almost out of the warehouse when I collided with the concrete floor.

" If I cant have you April, no one will." Niathan growled in my ear. He flipped me over so I was facing him. I was thrashing around trying to get free. He brought his hand up and back handed me with the butt of the gun. I cried out in pain, stars filled my vision, the room spun. " I am Sorry April I love you, Its time for you to go now." Niathan whispered in my ear. I could hear the click of a gun be cocked. My vision was not cooperating with me, black is what I saw.

BANG, BANG

Was all I heard before I totally blacked out, I felt no pain, my heart didn't hurt anymore, I would now be reunited with my family. I would be able to see my mother again. Most people fear death but with what I have endured  I welcomed it. This was the only way, Niathan and Jenni where going to suffer. They took from me what I held dear, So in the end I repaid them by taking from them what they held dear. I knew what I had to do to make this end, I knew that this was what would make them hurt. After they killed the only people I had left it made this choice that much easier. It took not time for me to claim my own life just to make them suffer. They may have one this battle but I won the war.

*************************************************************************************************************

A/N. Im sorry I had to do this but this is how it played out in my head. I'm sure I have mad readers now. Im sorry but just know there is a epilogue  to this story.