Chapter 35 Surprise

What do you mean how are mom and dad you know how they are you killed them. Who are you and what the hell do you want from me. Why are you ruining my life and everyone else. I promise you I will find out who you are and I will personally kill you if I have to you basterd You took from me what meant the most and I will take from you your life to repay the debt of my parents.

I hit the send button. I was so mad. This idiot has managed to control my life and now I am going to take control back. He has taken to much from me and now he is involving David. I never thought I would find someone to except me for all that's happened and David did.

I closed out of my emails and joined David in my bed. He was already passed out. He is supposed to sleep in the extra room but hell I like him her with me. He makes me feel safe,when I am in his embrace I feel reassurance. I have no bad dreams when he is with me. I guess he is like my human dream catcher.

*********The Next Day*******

I woke up about 8:30. I went downstairs to see if my aunt and uncle where still home but I entered a empty kitchen. There was a note on the counter.

April, had to go to work early this morning, I have a lot of orders for thanksgiving dinners I have to get arranged and your uncle had a early surgery this morning. We will be home late tonight so go ahead and either order dinner or go out with David. There is money in your uncles office. Aunt J

I set the note back down. I know they have to work but, I hate the holidays sometimes. Selfish people always ordering a dinner instead of making one. Whats the point in having a dinner if you don't cook your own. I never understood why and I probably never will. I know that aunt jenni makes a killing at this time though.

I rummaged through the cupboards and pulled out some lucky charms to eat. I got the milk and a bowl and sat at the little bar like thing and pour my cereal and milk in my bowl.

"good morning beautiful." David said before he took a big bite of my cereal.

"good morning. get your own." I pulled my bowl from him.

He smiled at me and got a bowl and joined me.

"so what we doing today" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know. I got another email though." I told him after I swallowed my food.

"what, did it say?"

"you can read it when we are done."

"Oh, my aunt and uncle wont be home till late tonight, so we can either order dinner or go out my aunt said."

"we are alone all day?" He raised his eye brows" man the trouble we could get into." He chuckled.

"ha ha get you mind elsewhere stud." I laughed. I knew what he was thinking. I have to admit the same thing crossed my mind to.

"hey some one owes me a look at what I got her."

"ya, well maybe."

we finished up our cereal and put our bowls in the sink. We went back up stairs and I showed David the email. His facial expressions said it all. When he was done reading he turned to me."April I promise you I am innocent, I didn't do anything and I never would do anything to hurt you."

"I know." I stood between his legs" This guy is a manipulator, he will do and say anything, He knows how to get into someones head."

He ran his hands along my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Our eyes met and I could tell he was being honest, but I also seen a emotion I never thought I would see. His eyes reveled something more deeper then a crush, his eyes where same as my uncles looked when ever he looked at my aunt, Davids eyes reveled pure love. Was that love for me? Just the thought made my heart flutter and my stomach flop. Could he actually love me?

David Scooped me up and carried me to my bed.He laid me down gently and laid next to me on his side keeping his eyes on me.He grabbed a hold of my neck and planted his beautiful lips to my. My body quivered at his touch,my heart beat speed up. He slowly worked his way down my neck leaving little kisses along the way. I couldn't hold back the moan the escaped through my lips. His touch was soft but held passion. He was not force full in anyway. His hand traveled the along side my stomach slow but with purpose, he made his way to under my breast and stopped to look at me. Asking for acceptance to move further. I did not deny him. He continued up until his fingers traced circles around my now protruding nipple. My lower region reacted in funny ways and my body screamed for me to accept it.

I ran my hands through his soft hair, enjoying the moment. "I'm ready," I whispered and he pulled away to look me in the eyes."are you sure?" I nodded my head yes, I needed to given into what my body was craving for so long. He placed more kisses along my neck line and down my chest. His hand reached the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it off revealing my bear stomach and bra. He moved on to my shorts and pulled them off in one movement. "you are so beautiful." He whispered.

He was between my legs and I could feel him through his shorts. He stood up shedding his cloths and rejoined me on my bed. He was right at my entrance and with one movement I felt joy and pain. It was like a explosion of some sort.But a good explosion.

        (not going into the whole sex scene use your imagination)

We laid on my bed. I couldn't describe what I felt but I do know that it was right. I tingled from head to toe, I felt pain but never knew that pain could feel so good. David kissed my forehead."April you are so beautiful." I looked into his eyes." I don't want to every spend another day without." He said.

After laying in my bed for what seemed like hours, I got up and went to take a shower. I walked back to my room in just a towel because I forgot my cloths. David was waiting for me. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out some under clothing and put them on then proceeded to put on shorts and shirt. Just as I was buttoning my shorts Davids hands slipped around my waist and he laid his head on my shoulder.

" where do you wanna eat?" I asked him

" You choose." He said

" Wanna go to In-Out Burger?"

"that's on the southern end."

"ya but they have the best burgers around."

"you really know the way into a mans heart."

David pecked my check and went to shower before we left. I went down stairs to get the money from my uncles office. I walked in and over to his desk where he kept the spare money. His laptop was open. 'no April, just get money and walk out' my conscience told me. Then I remembered how jumpy he was the other day and curiosity won this battle.

I sat in his chair and clicked on his icon that said he had 1 new message.

Niathan, I told you if you do not pay up you will regret this. You have two days to pay or I will take from you what you took from her. I did the deed and held up my end now you too must do the same. If you fail to commit on this I will be forced to collect my debt from April. Think wisely on your choices before you lose what matters most to you.

 ~Reaper~

"April, I'm ready." David came into my uncles office and froze.

I just looked up at him and tears flowed freely, I had no control over them.David rushed to my side.

"what is it?" He asked following my eyes to the screen of my uncles laptop.

***********************************************************************************************************

 Uh-oh. Now what do you think? Bet this comes as a shock? Give me your feed back. 

This chapter is dedicated to MLGONZALES7 for being the first person to take a guess at who the reaper maybe.