Whipped

"Yoongi, I can't! People are starting to arrive." said Jimin as he lay on the bed while Min Yoongi sucked and licked on his neck. He had already gotten dressed for the party but Yoongi had thought he looked hot, and had thrown him back on the bed, attacking him again.

"Mmm." growled Yoongi and he started to suck on Jimin's earlobe then he moved back down to his neck, his collarbone. He was super hard even though they had just finished fucking a few hours ago.

"Oh..Yoongi..please...I...have to..oh..I have to go." said Jimin weakly as his dick started to become hard in his pants.

"Be good. Let Oppa have some..just a little." said Yoongi and he pushed up Jimin's shirt and started to suck on his perfectly erect nipples. He loved his chest and arms and abs. He was so gorgeous. Yoongi got hard whenever he saw him.

"Ohh...mmm..Yoongi...Yoongi." whispered Jimin. It felt so good, his tongue, his roughness.

"It's your fault I'm like this. You make my dick so fucking hard." said Yoongi in a low voice and he took Jimin's hand and shoved it into his boxers.

Jimin moaned as he grabbed onto his big hard cock. His mouth got wet. He wanted to suck it.

"Let me suck it. Please Oppa...please." Jimin begged. Yoongi savagely attacked Jimin's neck but Jimin moved away. He didn't want a hickey at the party.

"Oh you're being bad huh?" said Yoongi and he reached down into Jimin's pants and started to palm his dick, grabbing his balls then palming it again as he sucked and nibbled on Jimin's hard nipples.

"Ahhh...oh god Yoongi..I'll be good..I'll be good."

Yoongi moved back up and sucked on his plump bottom lip. He wanted to fuck him so bad. His dick was so hard as Jimin roughly jerked it up and down in his pants. Dammit! That fucking party was ruining everything. He knew Jimin. He was too damn loud for him to get in a quickie.

"I want to fuck you so bad...oh...fuck..yes..be good to Oppa...keep doing it...like that." said Yoongi as Jimin gripped his dick, applying more pressure as he moved up and down the shaft. Yoongi loved the way his small hands felt around his dick.

"Oppa...touch me..please I'll be good."

"But I don't want to touch you, " Yoongi growled, "I want to fuck you." he leaned down, opening JImin's pants, pulling them down and taking out his dick. He started to lick up and down Jimin's thick aching cock.

"Ahhh...ohh..fuck..ahhh." said Jimin.

"Shhhhh. Hold it in baby." said Yoongi. He knew how loud Jimin could get.

"Mmm...ahh..ah.mmm." moaned Jimin as he covered his mouth with his arm, he wanted to scream it felt so fucking good. He knew Yoongi was fucking with him. He was deepthroating his dick and making sex noises, popping and sucking it so hard. He knew he was torturing him like this.

"Ohh...I can't...mmmmm." said Jimin, panting, he was wiggling now to escape Yoongi. The electric rush of Yoongi sucking his dick was too fucking much. He would yell out any moment and everyone would know that he was getting fucked upstairs.

"Be good and take it baby." said Yoongi, he smirked and he slowed up and started to lick slowly around the head causing Jimin's body to tremble. "Mmmm."

"Ohh..oh god...mmmm..Oppa...oh Oppa." moaned Jimin as Yoongi continued to suck and lick making his cock wet, applying pressure as he jerked it into his mouth.

Jimin began to pant. He started to thrust his cock into Yoongi's mouth. Wanting more friction, wanting to feel all of his mouth wrapped around his throbbing member.