Chapter 2

October 3, 2014
Isabella

Sunlight rays traveled through the opened curtains landing on our faces, waking me up. I smiled, glancing at Aiden, he looked so beautiful and peaceful, snoring lightly. His arms were wrapped around my body in a protective way making my cheeks turn pink.

His beauty was astonishing, not just physically; that was too evident. Everyone knew that Aiden was attractive and that his beauty stood out like a pretty white rose blooming among red ones. Everyone knew that he had layers upon layers of exquisite beauty and that everything about him screamed beautiful from head to toe. But only I knew that deep down, he was an absolutely beautiful person. It was his spirit, body, and mind; his passion for everything he put himself into, the crinkle he got in his brow when he was concentrated, his smile and the way he laughed when everything came together.

I admired him for a few more minutes before attempting to escape from his warm embrace, by gently moving his arms.

Aiden smiled and glanced at me with sleepy eyes, "Morning Bella," he muttered in a raspy voice. I could already feel fireworks in my stomach as infatuation overflowed my heart.

"Good morning," I whispered pecking his lips, as I climbed out of bed.

I felt a light breeze on my body as I realized I wasn't exactly wearing any clothes. I gasped as my whole face turned red. I quickly grabbed the first piece of garment I could find, which happened to be his, and covered my body with it.

I saw a mischievous smirk on Aiden's face, "You're acting as if I never saw you naked before," he chuckled as I picked a pillow and threw it at him.

***

"Isabella!" Rosie and Violet screamed the moment they glanced me standing by the cashier. Taking breaks from my four-hour shift was strictly forbidden, but excitement bubbled inside them like fizzy soda, "We missed you!" I quickly glanced at my boss and ran over to them.

Rosie was my childhood best friend and she definitely was the kind of person that lived for the moment. She was very spontaneous and was always willing to try out new things. She was brave and daring and I wished I could be more like her. Occasionally, I would secretly watch her dance and laugh recklessly with her friends and I would just feel my heart burst of love for everything she does and everything she is.

Similarly, Violet was a friend that always made me feel incredibly proud to have. I platonically fell for the optimistic things she says and the way she can cheer me up so effortlessly. Also, Violet consistently gets enthusiastic and vivacious about the things she loves, and whenever she talked about me in an ebullient tone, I felt very flattered. Just her sheer existence often leaves me in a state of awe due to the emotions I feel when I'm blessed by her company.

We sat together at lunch and gossiped a bit before Aiden and his friends, Ethan and Leo, joined us.

"Aren't spoons just so weird?" Ethan asked, while we were eating and started inspecting the cafeteria's spoon.

"What do you mean?" Violet chuckled as amusement lit in her eyes.

"They are just little bowls on sticks!" Ethan was so exuberant and proud stating his observation as if he just figured out solutions to all the poverty in the world.

"Are you high?" I questioned and we started laughing at his idiocy.

Ethan was carefree, goofy, and acted like a four years old most of the time. Which made him incredibly stupid, immature, and blind to others feelings sometimes; but he was also talented, funny, and unique in his own childish ways. He always made sure to stay on good terms with everyone, creating ludicrous inside jokes, playful fights, and flirtatious teasings with his friends.

June 16, 2013

I kept giggling into the phone and shaking my head. Aiden's words were just too perfect.

"Lets go somewhere!" I held the phone closer to my ear, hoping I could hear the sound of him breathing on the other side.

"Where?" I heard his smile before he even spoke.

"I don't know, anywhere! I want to get away with you. And let the breeze hit our faces as we speed down the long road or laugh at our own stupid jokes," I felt my cheeks hurt from smiling, but it felt so good to be so happy, "You know, we can go on an adventure, I just wanna be with you."

And just like that I sneaked out of my house, as it was almost 2 am, and waited for Aiden. I felt the wind fluttering my hair, and my cheeks turning pink from the cold breeze. Aiden honked his car and I felt adrenaline rush through my whole body; I felt jaunty.

"I have this terrible urge to be reckless," I whispered as I climbed into his car, "I wanna have so many memories worth remembering with you."

"Me too," Aiden muttered softly and looked into my eyes intensely, a blush creeping on his neck, "I'm looking at you now and I think, wow, what did I ever do to deserve you?"

"I wonder the same thing everyday," I laughed and planted a small kiss on his cheek. Aiden used to make me feel very insecure before, I used to think that he would break my heart at any moment. I always pondered if he we was just in a temporary relationship with me because I somehow interested him. But now I completely trusted him and he made me feel safe. I knew that he would always protect my back physically and emotionally, and it made me feel very special and pampered by him.

"Of course, I'm a blessing," Aiden joked and pretended to flip imaginary hair.

"Tsk tsk, too cocky?" I managed to say while fighting a laugh.

"You say I'm too cocky, but put your hand in my pocket, and you will feel cocky too," he said with a smirk and I felt my cheeks burning as I broke down into fits of laughter. He watched me giggle from the driver's seat over his lame joke.

---
I was wondering if you like the book cover?

Thanks for reading!