Chapter 12

They say sometimes we have to be selfish. But can you be selfish in case of your love. You can't be. When selfishness surfaces it nowhere remains love. But without trying to win your love still has no meaning. There is a thin line between sacrifice and giving up.

***************************************.**************************************************

"Oye hoye Sanky bhai you are looking so handsome" said Akshat standing beside Sanskar when he was fixing his sehra. "What do you mean I don't look handsome otherwise?" he looked at Akshat glaring. "He is mad bhai" Uttara entered the room. "My Sanky bhai is the most handsome guy in the world" she hugged Sanskar. Sanskar smiled looking at her. Akshat glared Uttara when she showed her tongue to him. "Where is Lucky?" Sanskar looked around. "I also did not see him from long time" Uttara's words made Akshat worry. "I will check" he excused himself from them and headed to search Laksh.

"Here you are" Akshat approached Laksh who was swinging his legs sitting on the edge of the railing. Laksh sat unmoved. "Lucky" Akshat placed his hand on his shoulder. He did not speak. "Your silence scares me dude. For God sake speak something" he shook Laksh. He wiped the tear from corner of his eye. "You know Popu I never understood feelings" he stared the sky and smiled a bit.

"I never wanted to fall in love. For me living for the time being was most important. Now I have dreams. Dreams to spend my life with her. Dreams of my family with her, but" he paused and swallowed saliva to control his emotions. "Now she has dreams in which I don't have any place" his eyes turned painful.

"Lucky" Akshat's voice made him close his eyes painfully. "Oh God seriously you are acting like Devdas now. Gosh man. Behave like Lucky not like Popu" said he and chuckled a bit. "Joke for you?" Laksh asked glaring him. "Then what. The most charming Casanova is weeping that he cannot charm a girl" he laughed holding his stomach. Laksh turned and jumped down from the railing. "What's so funny?" he asked confused. "Gosh I can't believe I have to train Casanova now" Akshat laughed more. Laksh huffed and folded his hands.

"Lucky" Akshat placed his hand around Laksh's neck. He jerked Akshat's hand. "Oh please now don't behave like a drama queen" he placed his hand back again across his shoulder.

"Whatever Ragzee is still she is a girl" Akshat walked with Laksh who gave him a weird look. "I know it sounds weird but that's the fact that she is a girl" he placed his other hand on his chest feeling sorry for his statement and got glares from Laksh. "Jokes apart. But the main point is you are a Casanova and I need not teach you to charm a girl isn't it?" Akshat smiled. "Still I'm not getting what are trying to say?" Laksh scratched his head. "Hey bhagwan kaha phasa diya in do bewkoofo ke beech me(Oh god why did you trapped me between these two idiots)" He looked up praying. "Popu" Laksh pouted.

"Then what should I say?" he got annoyed. "But she loves..." he paused. It pained him every time that thought came in his mind. "She loves Karan"he closed his eyes. "Oh God Luky. She is dumb. At least you behave like you have some brain" Akshat looked at him annoyed.

"She doesn't love him and I can give you assurance about it. It's just infatuation which she is not able to differentiate. And she will come out of it soon. Trust me" his eyes spoke the truth and only truth. "Don't you?" He held his shoulders. "I do" Laksh nodded his head. "So now get back to your shoes Mr. Casanova time to charm Ms. Ragini Rathore" said Akshat dragging Laksh with him.

**********************************************.********************************************

"So ready Lucky" Akhat whispered when they were standing behind Sanskar. Janaki was twirling the Arti thaal across his face and placed the tilak on his forehead and pulled his nose. Sanskar smiled at her and Raghuvendra guided them inside.