Chapter 3

"Popsy" said Ragini hugging her dad as soon as she came down from her room. "Good morning Cinderella" said Raghuvendra Singh Rathod (Gaurav Chopra), Ragini's dad holding her hand. ."Yuck popsy don't call me with such tacky names" said Ragini making faces."So how was the party yesterday?" asked Rathod. "It was just fab. We three enjoyed a lot. And there was a new drink in the bar. It was just out of the world" said Ragini excited. "Only drink or " said Rathod. "Popsy you know I don't break my promise. I promised you that I wont touch drugs. Do you think I will break that promise?" asked Ragini widening her eyes. "I trust you Princess" said Rathod caressing Ragini's cheek who gave him her evergreen bright smile. "Jaan. Princess has woken up. Get her breakfast" said Rathore calling Janaki. "Coming" said Janaki coming out of the kitchen with the tray. Ragini had her breakfast and headed to her room to pick her college bag. "Bye popsy" said Ragini kissing Rathode's cheek and headed out. Janaki felt bad, Rathore kept his hand on her shoulder to console her. "It has been 12 years ji. She won't consider me as her mom only. Only when she is not in her senses she calls me mom. Otherwise she acts as if I don't exist at all" said Janaki and wiped her tears. "She will some day Jaan relax" said Rathore consoling her
____________________________________x____________________________________________________

"Ouch Ragzee" screamed Sanskar and chased Ragini who pulled his ear which was her daily routine to greet Sanskar. "These two started again" said Sujata nodding her head as she was placing the food on the dining table. "Where is that Nalayak" said D.P sitting on his chair. "Bhai saa. He is still kid. Don't get angry on him" said Sujata serving him food. "How much you will pamper him Suji. He is becoming more lazy day by day" said D.P strict. "His mom gave his responsibility to me while leaving this world and I'm bound to protect him Bhaisa" said Suji remembering Annapurna. Ram who came to dining table placed his hand on her shoulder to console her. She wiped her tears. Annapurna and Sujatha both the sisters were married in same house but Annapurna left the world while giving birth to Laksh whom Sujatha loved more than her own kids Sanskar and Uttara as he was last remembrance of her deceased sister. D.P nodded his head as it was impossible to win over Sujatha when it was about Laksh. Sanskar told something in Ragini's ear and she smiled and nodded her head. Sanskar held her hand and walked slowly to Uttara's room. "Good morning maa" said Laksh coming down and hugging Sujata near dining table. "You are late" said D. P strict. "Wo Bauji yesterday I was reading till 1 o clock. Today we have class test" said Laksh sitting on his chair. "Lucky bacha how many times should I tell you not be awake till that late. No don't go to college today go and sleep"said Sujata concerned cupping Laksh's face. "Liar" screamed Ragini from the stairs. Everyone jerked and looked at her confused. Laksh closed his eyes annoyed as he wasn't aware Ragini was at his home. Sanskar closed her mouth immediately. Ragini looked at him confused. Sanskar smiled at everyone nervous. "Wo maa. Class test is not today. It is tomorrow.

That's what she meant" said Sanskar nervous. Laksh sighed as Sanskar saved him on time. "Is it?" asked Ram. Sanskar made Ragini nod her head in yes forcefully. "Ragu. You scared me" said Sujata as she relaxed. "Chudail's work is to scare people" said Laksh which was only audible to the people on the dining table. "Shh" said Ram glaring Laksh. "Maa" all jerked when Uttara screamed from her room. Ragini bit Sanskar's hand and he winced in pain dragging his hand back. Uttara came out of her room with cotton around her face like Santa Clause. Ragini and Sankar burst out laughing looking at her. Uttara huffed and started chasing them all over the house. "Uttu" said Laksh approaching Uttara who was tired chasing Sanskar and Ragini. "Lucky bhai see na these two" said Uttara complaining. "I will see them you relax" said Laksh wiping her face and consoled her. "Go freshen up" said Laksh sending her back to her room. "Sanky bhaag. HK is coming" said Ragini running looking back when Laksh started chasing them. "You are gone today chudail" said Lucky chasing Ragini. They reached the terrace. Laksh was searching Ragini everywhere.