Chapter 6

"I'm not gonna help her. Tell her to promise that she will not play prank on me" said Uttara pouting folding her hands. "Uttu" said Sanskar strict. "That's not fair. Today is my birthday and I'm being threatened here by Timon and Pumba" said Uttara looking up helplessly. "What did you say?" said Ragini and Sanskar glaring Uttara standing in front of her. "Timon" said she pointing at Ragini and "Pumba" said she pointing at Sanskar. "Uttara ki bachi. I spared you today as it is your birthday. You wait" said Ragini chasing her. "Lucky bhai bachavo" screamed Uttara running out of the room. "What happened Uttu?" screamed back Laksh from hall where he was looking after the decorations for birthday party. "This Ragzee is chasing me like khula Saand" screamed Uttara running. "You called me Saand how dare you Popat ki maina" said Ragini running behind her.

Uttara stopped shocked. "Popat ki maina?" said Sujata coming out of kitchen. "Popat ki maina?" said Ram coming out of his room. "Popat ki maina?" asked Laksh scratching his head. "Kis ki maina?" asked Sanskar coming down the stairs. Uttara turned and glared Ragini who was pleading looking at her. "Now you only handle" signed Uttara glaring Ragini who gulped scared. "This is weird name. I'm hearing for the first time" said Ram and Ragini sighed and said "Haa chachu I discovered it recently" said Ragini and smirked looking at Uttara who shrank her eyes.
"Churail atleast today spare her" said Laksh standing in front of her. "And why did she call me timon first then Khula Saand?" asked Ragini fuming. "That you are is there any doubt in that?" asked Laksh. "HK"screamed Ragini and chased him angry. Uttara sighed and went to her room.

"How dare you call me that ha?" asked Ragini fuming and threw the pillow at Laksh. And he tried to save himself from her; standing on the otherside of the bed. But Ragini threw everything around her. "No no Ragzee. Don't you dare to throw it" said Laksh when he found her holding a glass monument. Ragini smirked looking at him. Before she could throw it Laksh acted swiftly and held her wrist and dragged and both fell on the bed and Laksh locked her hands behind her back when she fell over him. "Leave me HK" screamed Ragini. But Laksh dragged her more close to him and her hat fell from her head and her hair covered them and Laksh lost himself in her soft hair strands and looked at her. Ragini was trying to get out of his hold. Laksh felt an urge to drag her more close to him. He dragged her and Ragini looked at him shocked. He was dangerously close to her.

She looked at him and both of them lost looking at each other. She stopped her struggle and Laksh brought his hand and touched her cheek softly and dragged her face close to his face and Ragini closed her eyes when he touched her skin. Laksh lifted his head a bit to near her lips without his knowledge and he could feel Ragini's heart beat raising over his chest. "Lucky" called Sanskar and both of them jerked and departed. Ragini stood and picked her hat and ran out of his room. Laksh fell on the bed stretching his hand smiling widely. "Lucky" called Sanskar again. "Aaya bhai" said Laksh and ran out of his room. "What the hell is wrong with me. I should not let that womanizer's act affect him. He is Casanova he can charm anyone but not me Mr. Laksh. Not me" said Ragini holding her thumping heart.
_______________________________________________________x________________________________
"You know she had discovered a new name for Uttu" said Laksh keeping his hand around Akshat's neck in the birthday party. "Is it?" asked Akshat and gulped the water. "Haa what was it haa Popat ki maina" said Laksh and Akshat chocked and spit out the water he drank just then. "Popu what happened?" asked Laksh patting his head to cool him. "No nothing Laksh. Just water went in wrong pipe" said Akshat smiling nervous. "This Ragzee na one day I'm gonna die because of her slip of tongue. Thank God Lucky did not understand" said Akshat looking at Laksh smiling weakly when he asked him is he okay. He saw Uttara descending down the stairs and lost himself looking at her. Uttara looked at Akshat who was staring her. She blushed and lowered her head and walked with Sujata. "Where is she?" thought Laksh searching Ragini.