Chapter 10

"Dee kya kar rahe ho? Tayar nahi hona aapko?" asked Ragini to Swara who was looking after the arrangements. "Ragu... Bacha I will get ready after checking this all" said Swara and got back to her work. Ragini snatched the list from her hand and tore it into pieces. "Ragu"said Swara glaring her. "Now let's walk" said Ragini and dragged her. "Today Sanky is gonna propose you dee and I want you to look the best" thought Ragini in her mind and smiled. "Today you will get your life partner Ladoo. I'm so happy for you" thought Swara looking at her and smiling through her tears.

"Today I'm gonna propose you" said Sanskar brushing his hair looking into the mirror. "Today you will get your life partner bhai. Just keep her happy. I will go away from here very far from your lives. I don't want my love to be hurdle in your life" said Laksh looking at Sanskar's happiness through his tearful eyes.
Karan was blushing combing his hair. He held his cheek remembering Ragini's peck and his smile widened. "I will tell you soon what are you for me Ragini" he said in his mind.

**************************************************.***************************************
"Hey Karan" said Akshat as he found Karan entering the party. He greeted him and hugged smiling. Karan looked at Laksh. He could not meet Karan's eyes. He knew he did wrong with him by doubting him for the second time. Karan could feel the guilt in his eyes. He neared Laksh. "Still angry on me Laksh?" asked he shrinking his eyes which made Laksh widen his eyes and look at him. "I'm sorry Karan" said Laksh. Karan hugged him and said "That's okay Laksh I know you are possessive about Ragzee. It's just a misunderstanding. Nothing else. I have just entered your lives just few days back but you all are together from years. It was just the insecurities. And I forgot about it. But about Ragzee I cannot assure you" said he and looked at Laksh who was looking at him confused. "She is hurt very deeply. She won't expect me to trust her but she expects you to do that. When you also judge like others what difference does it make Laksh? Just try to mend your friendship. I really adore it and want it to remain same way." said he smiling. Laksh hugged him and said "Thanks" "No sorry and no thank you in friendship. I hope we are still friends" said he bending his head to which Laksh nodded his head.

"Hey Popu where is Ragzee?" asked Karan. He looked at his watch. "I think she must be jumping on the bed" said he. "What?" asked he confused. "By this time Shona dee might have been forcing her to wear a gown and she will be bouncing on bed saying she doesn't want to wear it" said he casually. "OMG you know her so well" said Karan looking at him surprised. "So simply we aren't together from kindergarten" said Akshat proud. "Can I meet her?" asked Karan hesitant. "Of course" said Sanskar who was came and stood behind Akshat. "Popu take him to Ragzee's room" said Sanskar and walked from there smiling.
"Ragzee look don't jump. You have to wear this today. It's your special day" said Swara standing in front of the bed holding her waist and looking at Ragini helplessly."Nope Shona dee I'm not gonna wear that girly dress" said she and bounced. "You are also a girl for your information" said Uttara annoyed. "Uttu ki bachi I'm ragzee" said she proud. "Please Ragzee" said Swara pleading her. "Ragzee" they heard a voice. "Barfi" screeched Ragini and jumped down from the bed and ran to him and hugged him in a bone crushing hug. "Ohho see I forgot to introduce you only" said she hitting her forehead with her palm. She walked to Swara and Uttara holding Karan's hand. "This is my Swara dee urf Shona dee" said she side hugging Swara and Swara smiled at him. "And this is one and only Uttu" said Ragini pulling Uttara's cheek. "Ragzee" cried Uttara. Ragini chuckled looking at her and showed her tongue. "Waise what was the argument all about?" asked he curious. "We are saying her to wear the gown from past one hour. But she is of course Ragzee has she listened to any of us ever" said Uttara giving a bored look. "Yup" said Ragini brushing her shoulder proud. "Okay Ragzee tell me what is the problem in wearing this gown its fab" said he looking at the gown in Swara's hand. "Exactly" said Swara annoyed. "Because It's too much exposing and... I cannot wear such dresses" said she folding her hands near the chest.