Chapter 4

"Why should I feel bad for that idiots words. I will teach him a lesson"said Ragini sitting on bench wiping her tears fiercely. She found a hanky in front of her and she looked up and found Akshat holding it. She grabbed it furiously and wiped her face and handed him back. "Why don't you accept that he effects you?" asked Akshat sitting beside her. Ragini glared him and said "He never effected me never will he effect me" said Ragini proud. "You know you can't lie to me Ragzee" said Akshat turning her to his side. "You want me to stop talking to you. Tell directly. Don't speak to me about this again" said Ragini and tried getting up. "I'm sorry" said Akshat stopping her and holding his ears. "You better be" said Ragini and turned other side. "I know Ragzee you have feelings for him. I have seen how much you used to miss him when he was in London. When he was returning you were so excited to meet him. But everything changed that day. The worst day of our life.

My bholi si Ragini changed to Jhalli Ragzee that day. If Sanky bhai wouldn't have been there we would have lost you. I know he is and he will be your only love but you are backing off from these feelings. How much ever I try I failed to make you understand that you were not responsible for whatever happened." thought Akshat and a tear dropped from his eye which he wiped fast before anybody can notice. "Come now next Shrikant sir's class and we are not Lucky to charm him" said Akshat dragging her with him.

Laksh was busy talking with Karan. Ragini entered looking at him. Laksh turned and looked at her and huffed angry. Karan who followed his gaze found Ragini entering with Akshat. He again lost himself in her face. Ragini's nostril flared due to her anger looking at Laksh. She sat beside Karan and looked forward. She could feel Karan's gaze but avoided it as she doesn't even wanted to react to him. Karan smiled and looked forward. Akshat who observed Karan felt it odd. He always appreciated her sixth sense which used to understand a person only with the first meeting. He wondered how she used to guess specially guys nature and their intentions in the first meeting itself. And he felt she might have felt something about Karan that's why she behaved with him like that. But she behaves with every new guy like that. Other than few close men in her life she just hated other men. And he knew the reason for it but Laksh was unaware of it. He was confused with her behavior always.
_________________________________________x_______________________________________________
"Popu. Come will leave" said Ragini in the evening. "Popu mom called you home today. Come with me. She will manage alone" said Laksh. Ragini fumed and said "Popu I'm waiting outside" and stormed out from there. "Yaar Lucky please apologize to Aunty. I will come tomorrow or after leaving her home" said Akshat. "This is bad yar popu. You are not her possession that she always orders you and doesn't want to share you" said Laksh annoyed. "Please yar Lucky try to understand. She needs me" said Akshat. "Whatever" he said waving his hands in air. "Bye" said Akshat and headed from there. "Chudail" said Laksh making faces. "I'm sorry Laksh. It's all because of me" said Karan. "Arrey no yaar Karan. She really over reacts sometimes. She has to understand she is not queen of some kingdom. Leave she will be fine in some days. You don't feel bad due to her" said Laksh consoling Karan. He nodded his head smiling weakly. "So where do you live here?" asked Laksh. "Lajpat Nagar. And you?" asked Karan walking out of the class. "Hey what a co incidence? We also live there" said Laksh smiling. "We?" asked Karan. "Me, Popu and that chudail" said Laksh and his face turned annoyed on the mention of Ragini. Karan noticed it. But it hurt him when Laksh called her chudail. He hid his feelings and smiled a bit. But then he started jumping in his heart when he realized he can see Ragini now. "So come will go to our home. Anyways you are home is nearby only I will drop you later" said Laksh. First he hesitated but he thought of meeting Ragini and agreed.
"Stop behaving like small kid Ragzee. You people fight every second day and stop talking. And I really wonder I should call you both friends or enemies" said Akshat following her. "One more time you talk about that HK I'm not gonna talk to you for..." said Ragini and started calculating the time for which she can stay without talking to him. "Haa ten minutes" said Ragini glaring him. "No... You know na I can't tolerate your ignorance for one minute also" said Akshat pouting. "That's like my popu" said Ragini side hugging him and pulling his cheek smiling. They were waiting for their bus.