Chapter 5

Feelings are something which you can never define to yourself also sometimes. Lakshya was in a similar position. A deep pain inside his heart. He could never understand his stupid heart. Better said his heart could never understand him. Her teary eyes were flashing in his subconscious mind disturbing his sleep every time he felt he was in deep sleep. "What the hell is wrong with me?" he said sitting on his bed. He stretched his hand for the water glass on the table which fell down as his eyes were half open. He turned his side frustrated. His throat was dry but was that thirst or pain he was unable to figure out.

"Lucky you know even if the whole world misunderstands me and treats me unjust I don't get affected. But it pains me when I see hatred in your eyes. I want to tell you the reason behind your Ragu turning into Ragzee but I don't want you to feel pity on me. I don't want to see that emotion in your eyes. So I better consider you as HK only" said Ragini to herself looking at their childhood picture.

"How much ever you try Ragzee you cannot avoid being his Ragu. He hurts you or loves you. You will always love him" thought Akshat looking at their sports day fest picture where Ragini was looking at Laksh when he placed his hand around her shoulder.

"I don't know what is Lucky's problem with you Ragini. But I have to keep you away from him so that he doesn't hurt you. I cannot risk to send you back to that state again. I cannot" said Sanskar caressing Ragini's face in the picture of his graduation ceremony.

"How to tell you what effect you have on me. I cannot see your tears just in a meeting of one day. I don't know how will I control my emotions around you Ragini. You just made me mad in one meeting. I want to be in your life and heal your wounds. Please give me a chance" said Karan looking at the sky as he woke from his sleep halfway.
___________________________________x____________________________________________________

"Okay. Shall I drop you?" asked Sanskar as he descended talking over the phone. "Are you sure?" he asked after a pause. "Okay fine" he said and disconnected the call. "Whom were you talking to?" asked Sujata serving him breakfast. "Ragzee" said Sanskar and Laksh stopped his hand which was near his mouth with the morsel. "Lucky" said Sujata jerking him and he continued eating. "What did she say?" asked Sujata and observed Lakshya's expression changes. "Rathore Papa has gifted her new Dio. And she will be going by that only to college with Akshat" said Sanskar and Lakshya chocked hearing that. "What happened Lucky?" asked Sujata concerned rubbing his back to console him. "Nothing maa" said he and continued eating. "Lucky eat fast I will drop you. I have a patient to attend" said Sanskar and headed out.
From morning he was waiting for Ragini but she did not come. He thought atleast he can meet her on the way to Akshat's house but she had already left with Akshat. He was confused why was he so desperate to meet her. He always wished her to get out of his life but now when she is walking out his heart was paining.
_________________________________x_______________________________________________________
"Hey Ragzee" said Sanskar near the college gate as Ragini and Akshat reached just then. "Hi Sanky. Bye I'm getting late" said she and walked from there after parking her two wheeler without waiting for anyone's reply. Akshat smiled at Sanskar weakly and followed Ragini after giving him a hug. Laksh was feeling bad as she did not even see his face. He walked to the class uninterested.

"Hey Karan"said Laksh giving high five to Karan who was sitting beside Ragini. He looked at her but she did not even turn her face. His smile faded and he sat in his place and looked at Ragini who was unaffected. The classes progressed but Laksh was unable to concentrate. Akshat observed his restlessness and smiled in his heart. "Ragini.. Hey Ragini" said Karan following her but she did not even stop. Laksh stopped her standing in front of her. "Have little courtesy when some one is calling you answer them" said he fuming. "Over?" asked Ragini looking at him. Laksh lifted his hand ans showed his finger and was about to speak something but her eyes locked him and he stopped there and looked at her blankly. "Get out of my way" said Ragini. Laksh bent his head as he did not realize what she was saying. "I said get lost" screamed Ragini and pushed him aside. "Can't you talk properly to anyone churail" said Laksh dragging her with her hand. "I talk like this only.