Drama...... Drama...... Drama

Your POV

I heard a sword move, I jerked my eyes open, and held my sword in front of Laurence, blocking Aphmau's attack. "You won't get away with that this easily." I said.

"Lucy, he is evil. We can't trust him." she said.

"And what am I? You are only mad because Laurence left you, he didn't help you with your child, and he didn't help you through the pregnancy. But never once did you think how I felt, he had left me in the cold, HE HAD LEFT ME HEARTBROKEN, BUT I STILL MANAGED TO FORGIVE HIM, SO WHY CAN'T YOU?!?!?" I had started soft, but got louder as I spoke.

"How you felt? I was pregnant!"

"I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND!" my voice was demonic, low, and evil. I could feel the lust for blood rising inside of me.

"I was pregnant."

"I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF! I HAVE CUT MYSELF! I HAVE LET MY FEELINGS GO! BUT WHEN LAURENCE KISSED ME AGAIN I FELT SOMETHING THAT I HADN'T FELT IN YEARS! I felt loved." I whispered my last sentence. Laurence was starting to stir.

"I was pregnant."

"I gave up, everything. And I guess I'm doing it again."

"What?" I quietly leaped out of bed, left the room through the window, and ran back to the Nether.

Laurence POV

I woke up, no Lucy, but Aphmau at the foot of the bed, her eyes brimmed with tears. "Aph? Where's Lucy?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I scared her off." Aphmau said, softly.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm surprised you didn't hear it. I came in hear to kill you, but Lucy stopped me, I said you were evil, then she started asking about what I thought of her, she told me that I was mad because you left me, next she moved onto how she felt, I defended saying I had been pregnant, she said that you two had been dating before, I said I was pregnant, lastly she mentioned some things that she did, I again just said I was pregnant, finally she said, 'I gave up, everything. And I guess I'm doing it again' were her exact words."

"Aphmau, we have to find that woman. She's gotten stronger, fiestier, meaner, badder, and easier to piss off. When you let anger control you for seven years, you learn to let the anger take over. I can't lose Lucy, not again."

"Where would she go?"

"I don't know! It has only been seven years!"

"She likes to disappear, where does she go?"

"The Nether! She goes to the Nether, finds shadow knights in the training academy, and fights them. She blows off her steam."

"Lets go!"

"No! I can't let you go, if I'm right she's going to be pissed."

"Okay." then I ran to the portal, but what I saw was Vlyad with a sword to Lucy's neck, she was letting it happen, and he was going to do it. He swung, she just sat there, and he cut off her head.

"NOO!" I yell, "WHY?!?"

"She wanted me to. I'm sorry, I never wanted to kill her, but she begged me. I didn't know why though."

"Aph scared her away, she gave up, and I'm going home."

"Okay, again, I'm sorry, if I would've known, I would have said no."

"It's alright."

One year later..........

I saw a blonde, cyan-blue tipped haired girl, with bright red eyes, and SK armor walking outside the gates. LUCY!?!?!

A one year time skip? What? Why would I do that?

You had 'died'. Remember you are immortal in this story, you came back, and hid for a year. In about three months you trained to be a better shadow knight, the other nine months you spent hiding in the trees, lakes, and under the wall.

It took Laurence a year to find you, he never knew you were alive, but when Vlyad 'killed' you, you knew what you were in for. You knew you were going to come back, but you used it as an opportunity to take your death.

Peace.
Love.
Out.