Laurence's Eyes

Laurence POV

I could see. I could see Lucy's pretty face. Oh. My. Irene. This is a miracle. Wait, I kissed her, then got my eyesight back. I thought.

"Laurence, I'm so happy for you!" Lucy said.
"Y-Yeah, I am to." I said with utter confusion in my voice. Then she ran off to go get Aphmau.

H-How is this possible. I have never heard of this before.

Your POV

"APHMAU! APHMAU!" I yelled as I ran upstairs.
"What." Aph said.
"L-Laurence, he can- he can see." I said stuttering cause of my lack of air from kissing Laurence then running up here.
"Wha!" she said
"Come on, lets go to him." I said than we ran downstairs.

"Laurence. You can see." Aphmau said.
As she said I looked at the door and saw that is was open.
Laurence just nodded. Then I saw aphmau run over to Laurence and....

Kiss him.
She kissed him.
I felt something I thought I couldn't feel.
My.
Heart.
Shattered.
I ran out the mysteriously opened door, and ran out of Phoenix Drop.
I think I was having an adrenaline rush.

Laurence POV

Aphmau, she kissed me. I thought to myself. Then I heard footsteps running. I couldn't tell whose they were. I was still kissing Aphmau when I finally realized.
Lucy! I had just kissed Lucy. Twice. Only to turn around and melt into Aph's kiss. I even kissed Aphmau back. I. Am. The. Worst.

I pushed Aphmau off of my face and got up. "LUCY!" I yelled. I couldn't see or hear her. I couldn't feel her aurora either. "What's wrong." Aphmau asked me. "The way I got my sight back was from Lucy." I explained. I walked out of Aphmau's house only to bump into my sister. With hair dye. "Oh, Laurence I was just looking for you. Come on I'm gonna dye you're hair back to normal." Cadenza, my sister, said as she pulled me back to Aphmau's house. Lucy don't hurt yourself. I thought to myself.

Your POV

I ran and just kept running. My heart wasn't beating anymore. I didn't have a heart beat. But I just kept running.
(A/N: I'm gonna do a thing like I did in another book called In the Dark. So if you haven't read that go read it sometime.) Why. Why did he do that. First he kisses me. Then Aphmau. I thought to myself. I kept on running. My heart may have not had a beat, but it shattered. It still hurt. Nothing can heal a frozen heart. (Hahaha frozen reference. If you get the reference, then you'll think you know where this is going. Sorry but love doesn't thaw in this case.) I felt something I had never felt in a LONG while. I felt heartbreak. The one thing I thought I had lost the ability to feel.

Laurence POV

"I'm still confused. I thought you liked me Laurence." Aphmau said as I paced back and fourth behind her couch. "You're right I DID like you, but when I met Lucy I didn't flirt with her and I don't know why." I said about to cry. "Well, how did she react when she first saw you?" Aph asked. "That's just it she didn't. She was told that we were supposed to meet. So once we did I said I was a Casanova, then she told me that she was heir to the throne of The Nether." I explained then Aphmau gave me a confused look. "She's Shad's daughter." I said trying to answer Aph's confusion. "W-What! WE NEED TO FIND HER! IF SHE IS ANGRY ABOUT US KISSING! *gasp* DO YOU KNOW THE DAMAGE SHE COULD DO!" Aphmau yelled. "What?" I said then Garroth ran over and Zane was there. We had no time to worry about Lucy now. We are at war.

Im gonna time skip to after the Irene Dimension stuff so fifteen years later.

Your POV

It has been fifteen years since I had last seen anyone from Phoenix Drop. My plan was to wait 15 years so then everyone would've moved on from me. I now have Cyan-blue hair with blonde tips, blood-shot red eyes, and I made new armor so they wouldn't recognize it. Off to Phoenix Drop.

On my way there I seen a girl with pale-blonde hair, blue eyes, and elf ears in front of a portal. I hide behind a tree and watched as she jumped in then came out with what looked like Aphmau, a girl I don't know with blue hair. Emmalyn, a guy I don't know with redish-orangish hair, another guy I don't know with pitch-black hair, and ( activate Chicken Shamon voice.) stupid Laurence.

It has been fifteen years and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, looks different about them. Then it hit me like a stone. V.S. stone war. They were in my Mom's Dimension.

Hope you guys enjoyed.
Peace. Love. Out.